Is there any hope for young balding men?

I just turned 21 and I'm starting to bald. It's not very noticeable now since its really thick but if it's wet it becomes pretty noticeable. Once it gets really bad I plan to go full bald. Especially if you're in your early 20's would you turn down a bald guy just because he was bald? Please be honest.

• Being bald isn't a deal breaker at all
  • It's not ideal but I would give him a chance.
  • Absolutely not

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with going bald, you shouldn't have any problem getting women if you're realistic in who you choose.

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly, I don't see it as a big deal. Every guy usually ends up balding at one point and that is not a deal breaker to many girls. All a girl wants is a guy that is kind and has a lot of confidence in themselves - trust me, when you have the personality, you will look more attractive than ever. :)

• handle it gracefully... i've read some really crazy things about hair transplants- definitely wouldn't go down that route. I would just shave it off and rock it.

• Of course it's not ideal... but they can always turn it around and shave their head (the most reasonable and best looking option for them). Maybe grow a beard. Looks hot...

;)

• It's not as bad as you think - you can get products that thickens your hair - it covers up the bald patches

• Like what?

• Im not sure what they are called - if I find out I'll let u know - I suggest going to your doctor and asking him - it could be your Aneamic - that causes hair loss too

• It really is not a big deal, but that is just me.

• It really depends on how your head is shaped. Some men look great with bald heads, I would recommend growing a beard while you're bald.

• I was with a guy who was balding for a short period of time.
    Honestly the fact that he pointed it out CONSTANTLY and was SUPER INSECURE about it was a waaayyyyy bigger turnoff than the fact that he was balding.

• Omg. Bald guys are so hot! Just shave all the hair off!

• Just shave it off so it looks like you're a skin head rather than completely bald it wi look better

• Shave your head now ^^ That way you'll find a girl that loves you even if you're bald :)

• You should go to bosley to get a hair transplant if it gets bad so start saving.

What Guys Said 6

• OH SHIT... damn that's not good dude, if you're so young. try to do hair transplants if you have the money

• Have you ever seen Prince William. Job for life, beautiful wife, fab holidays touring the commonwealth and a little boy to pass the crown to. What more does a young balding guy want.

• Get muscles, it'll help.

• Lol
    One "balding man" is ripped af and have victorias secret model as her girl and probably bang her everyday and have bod that can get anu chick any day. Take a guess?

He was in transporter.. Lol

• Where do you live I use to have that problem went to a re growth clinic. They give you some shampoo and dht blocker etc and you re grow your own hair it's your hair it just stops the balding that is DHT.

• I'm 20 and balding quite severely. I don't have a bald spot... just receding temples and thinking. (non-shallow) girls will not give a shit whether you're balding or not. They want you for you, not your hair.

What's your head shape?

My head shape suits the buzz cut well, which is good...

Maybe you should just get a buzz cut too? ... it shows confidence and sticks two fingers up to baldness.

If a woman doesn't want to date you because you're bald or balding, she's a bitch and not worth your time.