Guys : why do you look at a girl for no reason at all ?

this guy in my college I have noticed . keeps looking at me whenever I pass by. after I went and asked friendship from one of his friends. this guy always I have noticed. If he sees me any where stares at me. When I look at him .. looks away immediately. And now a days I find him looking more.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is junior high, If a guy is looking at you repeatedly or for long periods of time, he likes you, thinks you are pretty, and would be willing to deal with your cooties lol. A lot of times shy guys do this, because they consider eye contact as the equivalent of a conversation, and they simply aren't brave enough sometimes to come up and initiate something with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Eye contact the equivalent of a conversation? Does that even make sense?

Bittorment is right. He probably likes you, thinks you're attractive, but just can't seem to get the guts to talk to you and is always wondering what to say and what you would say back, if you would even say anything.

• I remember this from myself when I was young; he likes you, but doesn't dare to start a conversation. I don't agree with the previous answer that shy guys see it as equivalent of a conversation, more like continuously pondering whether it's a good moment to speak to her and what to say..

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you and finds you attractive. You say hi or something, may be he's too shy to do it.