Is it attractive to not be trendy?

So I went to school the other day and noticed all the clothing other girls west. It's gotten really revealing lately I've noticed and girls seem to just love to show off with it all I guess. I usually wear band t-shirts (like the Beatles for example) and jeans. Guys seem more attracted to the girls in 'trendy' expensive outfits. What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• When there not attractive they try to push harder by showing some meat to hungry desperate wolves !!! Lol
    Nah I personally prefer girls who are simpler !!! T- shirt and jeans and sneakers. Rock n roll.

What Guys Said 1

• I like girls who don't dress w the trends and are non conformist like I am :p it shows that they're more individualistic :p

What Girls Said 1

• I'm with you on this, a lot of girls I know dress a lot trendier (not to mention more expensive) than I ever could. I'm a band t-shirt and jeans kinda girl too. every so often I'll dress up a bit, but even then I try to keep it simple.