Do guys prefer more natural makeup on a girl or a girl that wears a lot of very bright makeup?

Natural makeup being foundation or powder that looks like the girl is wearing no makeup and a little bit of mascara with natural lips

More stand out or bright makeup being very tanned face makeup.. so you can very easily tell the person is wearing a lot of makeup... with a lot of eye markup eg. fake lashes and very bright or shiny lips?:)

What kind of makeup would you say I'm wearing in my profile picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have barely ever seen bright makeup that didn't look wrong in one way or another. Natural makeup is well-done if I cannot identify it at all. I never liked makeup, to be honest.

What Guys Said 7

• I am old fashioned but I don't get all this make up , for me it's like a mask to hide behind and if you do that physically it might mean you have things to hide and be a little false.
    A little make up to enhance the natural female face shows confidence and not to much vanity.
    Just my opinion

• Thanks for answering :):)

• I agree it is kind of like a mask, i am cool with make up but I think sometimes people go over board and when they take it off you can't even recognize them, when that happens it's too much haha

• Sometimes it is just enough to enhance your natural beauty and that's the best to me.

• natural makeup on a girl. and none. I want to see her real true Beauty anyone can look good with makeup on

• I am a big fan of natural looking makeup and lower amount instead of a ton of it with fake lashes etc

• it depends on you're own style. the only thing i could tell you that real men ALWAYS notice if u are dressed up like someone u want to be or like u ARE. by my self, i like girls natural beauty, because its just a true thing. men like true things they can trust on.

• :):) I like this answer :) so would u say I'm dressing as someone I am or like someone I'm trying to be? hmmmm?

• natural pls, most of the time I can see the make up wall and it's a turn of

• Whichever she looks hot in but by way you described

bright one

• Prefer like yours :)

What Girls Said 8

• your makeup is pretty natural.

however girls who wear any type of makeup can get guys.

girls who wear no makeup can attract men
    girls who wear natural makeup can attract men
    girls who wear bright makeup can attract them

as long as u look good u just get it

• This is a dumb question of course guys like natural looking make up. They're always complaining about cake on make up.

• Well that's not true in every case... I know guys that prefer more makeup on a girl

• @yesmylove That isn't what I consider in this regard. No, no! I really am a dingdong when it comes to makeup so bare with me. I just mean someone that amplifies their natural color as a beautiful woman has her own natural draw and coloration. All I meant was something to enhance it.

That picture you linked looks like a Cuban hooker.

• Somebody that understand what I was saying!!!

• Looks pretty natural- mascara and eyeliner?

• i think guys prefer girls on the more natural side, but every guy has a different preference :)

• I always go for something simple.

• Most younger guys don't really know. Because they can't tell the difference between no makeup and light makeup. And they don't know when a girl is wearing too much.

But if you look around, guys go for girls who get really done up (full face of makeup, styled hair)

• A lot of guys say they don't like makeup at all. I get the most compliments from men when I am wearing makeup, and these are from men who have seen me with and without. I don't wear makeup at work because it's a factory, so it's pointless to get all done up. Outside of work I do. I've had some of my co-workers who are men tell me I look good all dolled up, and I clean up nicely outside of work.

• Hahah well that's always a good thing... and I think guys don't realise that sometimes even when a girl looks all natural they are wearing a lot of makeup... notice how I said sometimes:)

• I know a few like that lol

• Hahah some guys are very easily confused 😂😂

• Does not matter as long as she is happy with her looks. I love a woman who loves herself, whether it be a natural look or a more dramatic look.