If you look gay, will girls be attracted to you?

If you look gay, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I know it will attract gay guys but what about girls? Do girls like guy who look gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• girls won't be. we typically like masculine men and looking stereotypically gay is the exact opposite. girls will think ur sweet, compliment ur style and think ur a nice guy but won't really be attracted to u in the way that u want. a few women who like feminine men bc they tend to be masculine won't mind

What Girls Said 6

• Asian girls seem to love this... Not exactly the 'gay' look, more of a 'feminine' look.
    Me, not so much...

• I do not like the metrosexual look -at all-.

• If he's super feminine, talks girly, and takes longer then me to get ready then I might as well date a girl *gags*

• If by gay you really mean metrosexual, I'd say yes.

• Do you think I look gay? Do you think I am attractive? X

• ummm.. your profile pic doesn't really scream metrosexual to me. metrosexual is about the clothes you wear. david beckham looks metrosexual

• I think its a matter of opinion, but for me personally no not at all. I mean depends what you mean by gay like wearing also.

• A lot of times I find gay men attractive. They're usually dressed really nice & have their hair & everything looking good. So yeah , of course. Unless you act feminine or something then that might not be good lol.

• No I am not feminine lol I just have a gay look lol

• ok thanks but i dont get girls lol

• No problem lol.. Girls are difficult , trust me , I am one haha. You'll get one eventually.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, you need to look yourself to attract girls, don't be somebody you're not otherwise when they get to know the real you, they'll see that you were lying about who you are.

• People say I look gay, maybe thats why I don't get a lot of girls interested in me

• You'll get there man, just keep believing you look good and they will see it. Good Luck!

• Thanks mate

• Not necessarily, but homosexual guys might be more interested in pursuing you if you display yourself as such.

• If you don't want to be perceived as gay I'd first start with a new profile pic selfies on a dude generally are not a good look so I would start with a pic of you doing something