Does the way I dress look bad to boys?

Would you think of dating a girl who usually wears loose clothes? I mean, I'm not ugly and my body is pretty good i guess but I don't like wearing tight clothes, they are not like my sense of style. I like being elegant but I don't like showing off parts of my body, like my bum for example.

And I notice that guys give more attention to girls with tight clothes. Is it bad that I dress this way? Do you find girls like me indifferent or impulsive, maybe less feminine?

• Yes, wear more tight clothes.
  • No, you are okay.
*REPULSIVE sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Men interpret loose clothing as meaning "I'm not really looking for a man". It's akin to seeing a building with no sign and blacked out windows.

What Guys Said 6

• Well there is a reason why tight clothes get more attention if they have a good body too and that's because they are form fitting. And if the form is good, of course it's going to get more attention than a person with clothing that "hides" the form due to looseness. But I don't think most guys would find loose clothing repulsive. And if you like such clothes, then I don't think you need to go about changing what you wear.

• I don't really care about getting much attention, I just want to look good. Do you think loose clothes look at least good if they are daintily worn?

• A guy needs to accept you the way you are and the way you want to dress yourself.
    He may come to a surprise when he discovers how well you look without the loose clothes, like when going to swim or somewhere else if you feel like it :)

• Classy women like you are the kind of girls I'm more likely to want to see more than once. As far as tight clothing goes as long you don't wear jeans that are really saggy in the ass it's not something I care about, I just think it looks so sad haha. But a nicely fitted T and jeans can look good, and I like girls with a good fashion sense is good overall (that goes for tight and loose fitting clothing).

• I would have to see how you dress it terms of examples, but no I would not have a problem if a girl dressed like that.

• impossible to tell without pics or any kind of visual example. guys are veisual beings.

• Loose clothes on a girl is gross lol. I wouldn't say it to a friend, but it would make me puke

What Girls Said 4

• Have you ever combined the two. Wear a tight fitting top and tights, and then something flowy over top to hide. Layering can give you the best of both worlds!

• I think the key is to wear clothes that fit you. They neither have to be loose or tight, just the right size for you.

• Sure guys like looking at a woman's body but if you arnt comfortable in tight clothing then don't wear it, that's that. Stick to your guns, and if a guy doesn't like it then he isn't for you or he can suck it up and get over it

• Example of how you dress? Like a picture from the Internet?