GUYS: Your girlfriend!?

What would you like your girlfriend to wear when you are out with other people around? Would you like her to wear clothes that show off her body shape and draw attention? Or less revealing clothes so that she keeps other boys' eyes away?

Plus, what is the difference between a sexy and a slutty outfit?

(I'm talking about a girl who is not just a booty call)

Most Helpful Guy

• Less revealing type clothes, but stuff that still looks good on her in a girly, classy type of way if that makes sense.

What Guys Said 3

• If it's summer time, and we are going to a casual place, then I always like the short midi denim shorts and a tank top. That's just HOT!

• It won't bother me as long as it suits her. I would make sure she looks her best. I don't care about other boys eyes because I am there to protect her.

• I like what my girlfriend wears I think it looks cute. she wears short jeans shorts. I wear FOX riding gear and she borrows my one sweatshirt.

What Girls Said 1

• I believe the statement, "I want a lady in the streets, but a freak in sheets," says it all.