Rate me from 0 to 10 please?

Please be honnest ;)
Thankyou.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of the facial hair and you would be a 7.5. If you have swag (i. e cocky and borderline arrogant) and invest in good tailoring i. e dress like Scott Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's children's father), then I would award you 8.5. For example, you are probably the same league as him, but he is hotter owing to his clear confidence and great style.

What Girls Said 10

• You have no information on your profile. I don't like to rate people. Beauty scales are shit! Please don't let people rate your attractiveness. Let them go by who you are, not how you look.

That said. You are not ugly. But not a guy I'd consider. (Write about yourself)

• You look fit soo much in my type of guys it's amazing lol I'd give you a 9 maybe even a 9.5

• You're cute, I'd give you a 10 :)

• 8.5 out of 10

• I rate you an 8.5 because of the ipad selfie. But you're cute as fuck with a sweater.

• You actually have a cute face but you look like you dont do anything for your looks. You just get out of bed and thats it lol.

Take care of your body, work out, do your hair, wear clothes that look good on you.

• 7.5 :) minus 0.5 for a mirror selfie with an ipad :D

• You are a 9/10 you look really good :)

• 8! You're pretty cute (: for me it'd be a 9 without the facial hair. But that's just a personal preference!

• 7... like puppy cute... a lot of girls like that.. your not ugly but not supper hot..

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say you're an above average looking dude

• Imagine if you lifted. You could be the next Zyzz.

• Dude I rate you 10 what kind of iPad case is that?

• I think you're average man 6/10