Is it okay for teen girls to dress modestly?

Do you think its weird when teenage girls dress modestly in the western style eyes?

• Love it when they do!
  • Its fine with me don't really care
  • I hate it, they should show a lot of skin!

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day, its your body and you can dress as modestly or as promiscuously as you want. That being said I think its good to find a balance. I don't think you want to dress like you re a nun nor do you want to look like your getting ready for you late night shift at the local strip club. When you find that balance you can come across as sexy while still giving off a classy and respectable vibe.

• *provocatively* not promiscuously

• What's wrong with provocative? Other than that whole going to blackboard with a boner thing.

• There is nothing wrong with a provocative or promiscuous girl, I just wouldn't want to marry one or bring them home to my parents.

What Guys Said 6

• Why wouldn't it be?

• Not weird in the slightest. Some girls even look even prettier or more beautiful in modest dress than they do showing a lot of skin.

• Modest women FTW.

• The fact that this is a question shows how great our society is.

• Yes, it is okay.

• They should.

What Girls Said 6

• what? i think its AMAZING! more of us should do this.
    iv never believed in dressing too provocatively anyway. i have no point i need to get across. i just stay true to myself and i reflect that with my style

• That is a different question... it depends on what you want to show. Modesty shows more confidence while more skin shows more sex appeal. You can wear less clothes, but you have to realize that it is going to make you seem lose or really easy to sleep with.

• Honestly I don't care. A women should be able to dress as modestly or as provocatively as she wants. I personally think there's an over sexuality ion of the women's body, and that they should be able to go shirtless just like men. But do you if you want to be modest, or more daring then just do you

• No teens should always dress slutty. Of course it's okay, what kind of a question is that...

• Yes, dressing modestly is a GOOD thing, you'll have more luck attracting the right type of guys ( and people in general) instead of the ones who just want your body.

• Dressing modestly is actually a good thing. We need more girls who dress modestly in my opinion.