Girls, which panties do you find most comfortable and sexy too?

I want to buy some sexy panties for my lovergirl because I don't like her unfashionable stuff, and I think if she dresses sexier she will feel and behave sexier. However, I'm concerned that she may not like thong/string-thing panties or those with a narrow strap covering the gluteal cleft (the kind I like). She is size 8 or 9 and has a nice firm ass, if that figures into it (haha). What do I say to the salesperson at Virginias Secret and what brand or style should I ask for? If I buy different kinds, which should I get most of? What you suggest in addition to the panties?

• Get the thong or string things.
  • Get regular panties with a bit of lace.
  • Get the ones with a wider band between the buttocks.
  • Unh uhn, bad idea! Don't impose your uninformed tastes on someone else. Let her choose or get something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely Victoria's Secret or Pink is where to go. Aerie has some nice lingerie as well. But yes, there are cheeksters and mini versions of those as well. You can always get them to be her favorite color or print to make her feel better. I agree with the lace to make her feel more sexy, although depending it can itch as well and cause some lines depending. There are no-show cheeky underwear that if lines in the clothing bothers you, she can use these too. Panties don't have to necessarily be a thong or a G-String or any other type of itty bitty on the booty. What makes the panties sexy is the fabric quality and then the colors or design as well as how the other person receives them. That could be any pair.

Good for you for wanting to make her feel sexier and better! How sweet of you!

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get the strings, if she's already well endowed in the nether regions, the string won't be visible, and it's not underwear at all. Lacey thong, but with wider strings and such. It'll be a great gift. I wouldn't be upset if my boyfriend got me something I would be really happy. But yeah go to VS!

• I shop at VS & Pink for my panties, I like thongs etc its hard to choice when I go there and shop

• If you go into love pink or Victoria secret you can buy a style of pantie called the mini cheekster that sounds super strange but anyways they are super comfy and they are basically a thong but they aren't all stringy you can get them with different patterns or with lace and stuff and as a girl that wears them I can assure you that they make your ass look fucking amazing and that I definitely feel more confident when I'm wearing new sexy panties or a matching bra even if I know no one will see it, good luck!:)

• Wow. I think you should break up with her honestly. If you don't know your own girlfriend well enough to know what kind of underwear she would like... you think a bunch of random strangers is going to know? If you have to ask random girls since you don't know your own girlfriend well enough then why not just break up with her.

What Guys Said 0