What do you guys think about one piece bathing suits?

for example this: link

if that link doesn't work, here: link

sexy? ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that style, so I would wear them. But a lot of people aren't into the retro look or one pieces, so I wouldn't expect everyone to love it. I really think it just depends on who you ask.

What Guys Said 4

• this bathing suit doesn't make you look confident. every time I see a girl who wears it I wonder if she just wears it to cover something. chubby girls like to wear it because some of them don't feel comfortable with their bodies. if you wear a bikini you should show your belly. that's much sexier.

• It doesn't look ugly but it wouldn't catch my attention. The sexiest bathing suits are bikinis, but this isn't so horrible. Its just not sexy.

• not really ugly...but not too sexy either. I think they're out of style sorry, better off wearing a two piece. just my honest opinion.

• not really inlove with those

but there alright but how about these?

link

link

link

link

i like the last one cause of the shape

not really the art

• So the more flesh showing the better yeah? and the second one is so plain, you only think its hot because of who's wearing it!

• How did I know someone was going to say something like that

but she just asked me for my opinion and I gave her mine

and now that I think about it I don't really like the 4th one

and the yea the model does enhance it but I would still like the one-piece if no one was wearing it cause its a classic

What Girls Said 3

• I think if you're going to do a one piece, pick one with a little more flare, like this: link

It's not too over the top, but I think that it has a bit more appeal to it.

You could even opt for a cute tankini, if you don't want to show too much skin.

• Who cares what guys think about it, it only matters how you feel in it.

women care too much what guys think, its sort of sad really.

• I completely agree with you.

• I concur. If a chica feels rockin' in her suit regardless...that's how she gets attention. Better to be a confident bombshell in a one-piece than a cowardly, afraid-of-flab-spillover bikini girl. :/ Best find the style that "suits" you best...haha, so punny.

• I think they are cute