Searching for the perfect little black dress?

I was going through my closet, and it hit me that I don't have the one thing that every girl should have in it: a little black dress! I have plenty of formal gowns, sundresses, and cocktail dresses, but not that one important dress. So, I was looking online to go find one, and I couldn't choose out of the ones that I found that I liked the most. I don't know which style and look that I like more.

The first one I found looks like this: link

The second one: link

I think both of them are beautiful and classy, but which one do you like better out of the two?

Thank you everyone for your answers! You were all very helpful! I think I'm going to go with the first one! ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your dilemna,it's a tough choice,both are really nice.The first one looks a little more "bra friendly" with wider straps,if that's any help.A lot depends on your figure too,and what you're able to "pull off".If I absolutely had to choose,I guess that I'd go with the first one,but both really are winners.Now ,go out and get some really great heels in black or silver and maybe some ultra sheer hose,then watch out,guys!

What Guys Said 1

• off the shoulder, looks better, imo

What Girls Said 5

• THE FIRST ONE. because it looks timeless, where the second one could easily look old really fast. BUY THE FIRST ONE, it's a no brainer!

• I like the 2nd one better.

Also, the sleeves of the first dress would make your arms look fat if you're a little flabby, but the high waistline and flowing fabric could hide a little stomach. The second one is more fitted and for me I would say it'd look better on a girl with narrow hips than wide.

However judging from the amount of dresses you have, I doubt you would be chubby, but anyhow I would still go for the 2nd one :D

• I like the first one better.

• the off the shoulder one is cute!

• the first one