What do you think about girls with box braids and braided hair?

Tell me what you think about braids?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. I've never had them, but for my friends with kinkier hair they really like them. I think it's good and low maintenance. Also let's you quickly get length

• You always leave positive feedback. Lol My mom just did them for me yesterday, but I don't people to assume I'm ghetto. Haha Thanks it helped.;)

• Who cares. Just because it's an ethnic style that other races don't understand, they calm it ghetto. When in reality it's just apart of black culture

What Guys Said 1

• It looks really cute on most girls, but only if done occasionally.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it looks cute on black women. I like when they put different colors in the braids.

• Thanks, I'm too dark for different colors, so I'm just sticking to brown. Do you mean colorful colors or natural?

• I meant colorful colors. I saw a black girl who had streaks of hot pink in her box braids and I thought they were cute.

• Looks cool on some people but i wouldn't fully braid my hair - maybe a few strands

• I have done my hair like that before i think on most women (depending on the condition of hair) that they beautiful all women shouldn't invent with their hair because its bad for your hair maybe if you decide to do your hair like that remember the chances your hair might fall out then you'll be an ugly person (just saying)
    but back to the question most women look beautiful others do not

• Beautiful on dark skin. Just... regal as fuck lol

• I think it's kinda trashy. Why to ruin your hair when you can work with it?

• Not everyone has hair that's easy manageable

• Why do you say that like it's disgusting haha. It's just braids. They're a great low maintenance hair style

• I didn't say it's disgusting but I don't find them cute at all. I am lazy enough to brush my curly hair every day but... box braids? It's a no from me. It's my opinion. I like simple french braids or fish'tailed ones but I just really don't like box braid.

• I love it!

• I think girls with box braids are very hot. The photos of girls with box braids are attractive and even sexy. My elder brother wants his girlfriend wear such a hairstyle.