Guys: Do you like red lipstick on a female or do you prefer pink/neutral lips?

• Red lipstick
    29% (4)20% (2)25% (6)Vote
  • Pink/neutral lipstick
    50% (7)50% (5)50% (12)Vote
  • See results
    21% (3)30% (3)25% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh... it doesn't really matter. I don't have a preference either way

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Pink/neutral because they look more... natural or not as attention-grabbing. If you totally want your lips to pop out (not literally) and be the first, main thing people notice then okay. If you don't, wear pink or neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the more neutral colours over the red lipsticks, in very few situations is red better. I find neutral more sexy that the supposedly sexy 'red'

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink/Neutral as a general choice, but I think red works as a choice for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink/neutral lipstick looks better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• neutral lipstick looks fine for day time or when you are having smokey makeup.. but red lipstick is awesome for an evening... or even for daytime if you wanna have a classy look ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it looks on you and what look and occasion you're going for. Both women look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its good to have a girl's input. Since you are under 18, red lipstick is a sexy colour so maybe go for a bright pink or neutral that stands out from your skin tone. Make sure not to overdo makeup, so keep the eyes natural.

0|0
    1|0