Girls do you notice what brands of clothing guys wear? Do you care?

Would your opinion of a guy be different if he always wore really expensive brands or really bog off cheap ones?

• I don't notice & I don't care
  • I don't notice much but I do care
  • I notice and I don't care
  • I notice and I do care
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be honest, I notice and care. I don't like brands, especially not popular ones, or ones with huge logos. The biggest store i shop at is Old navy and it's only for leggings or cardigans. I wouldn't wear a shirt with a big logo and I refuse to go in stores like aeropostale or Abercrombie.

• Wait so you take it as a bad thing? I've always thought that a huge logo across my chest turned me into a bit of a billboard when I'm mean to be advertising myself and not a company. Why don't you like it?

• I don't like brands... I like be as individualized as possible.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't notice at all.

What I do notice is if his clothes are wrinkled. I also notice how clean he is and if he styles his hair or not. If a guy looks clean and we'll presentable, I notice. If you're looking all ratty I notice.

• This is what I thought actually, do you notice when it comes to girls?

• Nope. If a girl looks nice she looks nice. Now do designer clothes fit better? Yes they do, but if you're talking like aeropostal or something like that? Their clothes are cheap.

Over all its not something that I decide who is attractive or not. I grunted you though, you'll look better in a Giorgio Armani suit, just because it fits better and is well made. That's what attracts women. If your clothes fit and you look put together, you'll be more attractive. I may be able to tell, but I don't notice right off the bat.

• Most I could tell if it's good quality and/or an expensive suit or article of clothing. As far as knowing brands not so much. I would not be impressed if he's an unpaid spokes gigantic logo wearing douche.

• I don't really notice the brands unless his clothes have obvious logos on them, but it doesn't really matter what brand a guy's clothes are if his clothes fit him well

• I don't notice & I don't care

• Yeah sometimes I notice I don't really care though. I mean cool story bro if your jeans cost more then mine do. I notice fashion more then brand you can wear cheap clothes and still look good. It just means better quality and what not I don't really care.

• I'm quite stylish so yeah but tbh as far as he looks good who cares whether the clothes are branded or not. Often the non branded clothes look really good and the branded have crap designs etc

• I do notice. What he wears can tell a lot about his social background and personality. If he's constantly in designer clothes I can tell he's from a reasonably well-off family, might care a bit more about looks, and the brands do have their own sort of personality type, the people they attract.
    I mostly notice if he wears pretty much the same outfit constantly, and get curious. Is he just that unconcerned about looks? Not enough cash to spend on something other than long pants? Maybe religion or he might be like me, a bit self-conscious.

• I don't care. If it looks cute on you and you have good style, and you're attractive.. HELLO! I could care less if you bought it at Walmart, if it looks good, I like it. This is coming from a upper middle class 16 year old senior in high school. I could care less. If you can rock the outfit, I don't care how much you spent on it.

• Don't notice, don't care...

• I care if it's for a relationship :p not so much for friends, but the reason for that is that I am a metalhead and that I would only want a boyfriend who has a bit the same lifestyle as me. So, for me, a boy should wear band tees :p

• I notice but I don't care that's not what's important and it shouldn't really matter

• i dont notice at all. but i gotta say, brand name underwear on guys is realllllly sexy in my opinion

What Guys Said 2

• Growing up in a black neighborhood they all used to care.

• I use to care, but now only a little. I'll buy good shoes, underwear and suits. But everything else, walmart, old navy etc. is where its at. and having an impressive physique will make any woman forget about the brand of shirt you're wearing.

• Funnily I actually care more about my clothes when I'm cut, I just find I want take more pride in my general appearance and show off me bod

• walmart fitted shirts... really cheap. don't need to buy a gucci shirt.