Push up, padded, gel, water bras?

What kind of bras do you wear?
Do you use chicken fillets?
Do you use tape?
When do you use certain bras?
let me know what size your breasts are too and how you think they look :)
Ever used bum sharpers?

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the push up bras etc seem kind of silly to me. Unless you've got some special occasion and you need some extra help filling out in the breast area there's not much point. People come in all shapes and sizes and you may as well embrace yours. I've never personally had to use push up or any kind of filler as I'm uh slightly gifted in that area I suppose. I don't understand how tape would hold boobs up? Not without using like a whole role. You come across a little perverted asking for size of breasts. That's creepy dude. So I'm going to go vague and go with adequate for any occasion. I guess they look okay? Bum shapers seem silly to me too. It all sounds so uncomfortable. So no. I haven't used any push up/padding/enhancers etc. This question is kinda silly tbh.

• Thanking you kindly,
      I didn't really want to be creepy or perverted but just wondered what the average girl wore, it was just the nature of the question sorry.

What Girls Said 6

• I use normal bras. No push up or water. I only use "chicken fillets" with certain dresses (backless). I'm an a-cup. My boobs look like normal boobs do. Wtf is a bum sharper?

• wtf? are you gonna open a lingerie store soon?

• Normal demi bra.
    No pushup, chicken stuff... o. O

• Whatever bra I can find in my size.

• Most of my bras are demi-cup or push-up.

• I'm an A cup so I wear normal bra. But what are bum sharpers. Enlighten me.

What Guys Said 1

• There are chicken fillet bras? Never heard of thar. I've heard of gel and water bras.
    Sorry to say this but I also thought that you are opening a lingerie store. It would be hard with the competition unless you make your lingerie very unique but still demanding by women. Think about it.