Dose girls like guy with the tongue ring or no? And why

Most Helpful Girl

• No just because I don't like tongue rings in genaral weather its boy or girl!

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like guys with any ikind of piercing or tattoo at all. It is just gross. I mean I admit some guys can pull of earrings and look good,but I only know a few who can do that.

• No sorry all I could think about is where it's been and how many infections it's carrying under it :S sorry

• I'll tell you a secret, I got my tongue pierced and so does my guy.. we both got them before we met and started dating, and I can tell you it's freaking hilarious whenever we're kissing and you can hear both our piercings hitting each other:PP

• Girls are different. Apparently some like it some don't. I, personally, do.

• i think some guys can pull it off&&it doesn't look trashy on them&&it can be hott. Other boys..not so muchh. It all depends on how you look and what piercings fit you.

• my gay-guy friends were the only guys I knew with their tongues pierced. so now when ever I see a guy with their tongue pierced I assume he's gay.

• not a big fan of it. I don't like nor do I find it attractive.

• no they are irritating

especially wen kissing

and you can taste the metal its gross

• never met a guy with one but I think I would

• No, its akward

• They look stupid on boys or girls. End of story

• Don't like tongue rings on guys. It brings the wrong impression.

• I think they are kinda trashy.

What Guys Said 1

• Hi mate,

I have a tongue ring going on 2 years now. All I can say is that some girls will tell you it's hot and others that i'ts disgusting (i. e. if they even notice it) but once in the bedroom things will change drastically. When it comes to cunnilingus (there I said it) women can't seem to get enough of it. According to them, it just feels really different and tingly down there (better)! You can experiment with them too, like once when I drank tea before the deed, the heat from the metal ball had her squirming! But that's all it's good for is oral sex. It's pretty useless after that since it's semi-visible.

On a side of caution: Make sure to keep it clean when it's healing and do NOT attempt any form of physical contact for the first 4 weeks. The first week is hell.. you can't talk properly and it's painful when eating. But I like mine and intend on keeping it. It's good fun in the sack and you can buy special vibrators for them if you want to take things to another level. I have one but have never used it.

I hope this helps.