Guys, whats your opinion on girls that were short skirts/dresses?

i just wanted to know because I've been called a slut and a tart for wearing my dresses and skirts above the knee

• Attractive
  • Slutty
okayy guys for all of u out there im charging £40 for an hour of sex message me for more info

Most Helpful Girl

• That's called envy. The better you look the more the envy, haha. So if you feel great the way you dress, don't worry about what they think.

What Guys Said 8

• depends how short, and what effect you want.
    Sure it is attractive and hot to see short skirt, like 1/3 from hips to knees, and that is slutty, but that doesn't mean you are to. Its just looks. im sure you're a sweet girl. :)

Me personally, i like to see girls in skirts. that look cute and attractive to me and feminine.

Skirts all the way!
    Cheers! :)

• Girl can wear whatever the fuck she wants. Does not make her slut or attractive. It is her face and personality which makes her slutty or attractive.

Someone can not wear a short dress and behave slutty while someone can wear short dresses and behave lovely. I know both types. :)

• As a leg man, I love seeing a woman in a short dress or skirt.

• As much as I love a nice pair of thighs, it can seem a bit slutty to wear really short dresses or even shorts.

• Depends on how short they are.

• It's only slutty if the skirt/dress is too revealing.

• I could technically report you for soliciting sex

• each to her own. i'm far too old to give a shit now

What Girls Said 7

• I used to think a lot about what people would think of me if they say me wearing a dress or a skirt. But then I learned that it shouldn't matter what people think about what you are wearing. All that matters at the end of the day is what you think of yourself. If you want to wear a short skirt then wear a short skirt, if you want to wear a short dress than wear a short dress.

• I'm not a guy :p, but i think it depends on the occasion that short dresses and skirts are worn, if you're going to school in short shorts and stuff i'd think you were a little cheap, but if you're just going to walk around, and it's hot, then im like, whatever.

• we are cooL

• How far above the knee are you talking about?

• only just below my ass

• ok thanks for ur opinion

• She likes the sexual attention she gets from wearing clothes like that, after all, this girl (QA), is in to bestiality, so, why not wear the shortest dresses and skirts, right?

• I say f*** their opinion and wear whatever you want. It's summer, it's hot so I don't see anything wrong with showing skin.

• i like to wear it about the same hight as she said she wears hers purely to try and get the attention of one guy but it doesn't work so i think i shud stop

• Dress the way you want. Clothes don't insinuate how many sexual partners you've had.