Guys do you prefer girls with straight or curly hair?

I know every girl is different but I'd like to know your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I prefer it straight more often than not, regardless of length.

What Guys Said 17

• I like it straight and long so that I can have something to run my fingers through.

• Let's not get into this again. There is no better style in general. What matters is how each style goes with the rest of that girl's face. In other words, straight hair can look absolutely brilliant on one girl but not as good on another girl. You gotta experiment and find out what you think looks best on you.

• Yeah, it will be difficult but I'll find out someday, I have never known if I should straighten my hair or not

• Honestly it depends, I would lean towards straight in a pinch I suppose, but the biggest thing, really, is LONG HAIR. Just have long, healthy, gorgeous hair. That is such a big difference between long and short hair, the difference between straight and curly is so much smaller. Long gorgeous hair is feminine and appealing and is going to work a lot better overall than short hair.

• Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it even if my boyfriend likes short hair ( I have very long hair) As I can understand every man has a different opinion

• Your hair is gorgeous!! Yes some guys prefer short hair I suppose, but honestly it is the minority. Your bf preferring it is a rarity in the grand scheme of guys, I would say the majority for sure prefer long hair, I hope you keep it long :)

• Straight hair for running my fingers through, or gently stroking with the back of my hand. Curly looks great, but up close I don't really care for it.

• Straight hair.

• Straight, but, I love girls who curl their hair in a wavy style. :D

• both look good, depends on the girls face.

• Neither. Wavy.

• No way you are under 18 (if that picture is actually you)!!! Depends on the girl; some hairstyles look better on some girls.

• You sort of answered the question yourself. Every girl is different, some girls look better with straight hair, others with curly. But I think the in-between, wavy hair, is what I usually find the most attractive on a girl.

• I don't mind either, the girl I have a crush on at the moment has curls in her hair and they add to her sex appeal.

• differs from one girl to another actually when I judge I judge the girl as a total so just go with the style that best suits you

• Just use the hair YOU like!

• depends on the girls face. if it fits, i like both

• My last gf had straight and I think it made her hotter but I don't mind

• It depends upon the woman. Some women look better with curly hair, and some look better with straight. I know one woman who is a knockout (10/10) when she wears her hair straight, but she climbs a few levels when she wears it curly.

• Should only matter to the guy you're dating. I prefer straight though

What Girls Said 0