Is wearing a scarf on a girls head somehow unattractive to guys?

I wore a scarf to school one day because I'm sick of wearing weave and I think that a scarf looks naturally beautiful on me but guys gave me strange looks one of my guy friends even laughed at me

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It CAN be a fashion statement. Plus, Muslims wear them and I've seen plenty of gorgeous gals with them. I think if you've got a pretty enough face it could work out. Personally I think men would prefer women without one because after all hair=beauty. I understand where you are coming from girl, believe me I hate weaves.. which-is-why-you-should-go-natural! Let that kinky main grow free!

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As a black male I associate a woman wearing a scarf or bandana on her head with a ghetto/stereotype lifestyle.

I make the assumption that she's probably a person that yells/curses/into drama a lot.

I mostly see that on skinny white girls and both skinny and large black girls. I'm not attracted to them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarfs, dew rags = unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into that look. Just not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it
    They look like joker to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I dont want a scarf wearing woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i guess it depends on the guys.. but personally i only wear scarves around my neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarfs wrapped around the head look really tacky, even if they're a nice design or color.
    Just learn how to take care of your own hair and you won't have to wear weaves or scarfs. Try checking out Naturallycurly. com.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, what's the matter with scarves? they keep us warm and they are so soft...<3

0|0
    0|0