Am I too pale skinned for dark hair?

Hi, so I've recently went from being a natural red head to pretty dark hair, some people tell me I suit it and it makes me look nicer! (Mostly guy friends) then some tell be I'm too pale for dark hair and look terrible! And that I should die it back to red! I'm confused as I quite like it pale skinned or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as too pale for dark hair. Women know surprisingly very little about what is attractive to a man.

It's almost like you're trying to sabotage each other.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you pull it off just fine... but if you're worried about it you could go with a med-dark brown color rather than black. Pale skin looks good withdarker hair because of the contrast. Especially if you have blue eyes, it makes them pop more.

• Thankyou, and i have grey eyes :)

• Maby just a tad darker grey but pretty much the same colour, but she has big eyes that stand out more, mines are smaller, you would be need to be looking at me to notice x

• I like the contrast of paleness vs dark hair. I find it very attractive. I associate it with vampires. Vampires are sexy.

• Haha that's what a guy friend said to me! Lol thanks but think I don't quite hit the sexy part lol but suiting it will do, thanks x

• I think the profile pic by itself looks great.

• Thankyou, suiting it is all I care about, I'm 32 now, sexy is no longer a goal, as long as I look ok and not ugly I'm happy, cheers :) x

• It doesn't look bad, and on the plus side all you need is a black dress and black makeup and your all set for Halloween as Morticia from the Adams Family. ( sorry couldn't help myself)

• I prefer women with natural hair.

• Dark hair and pale skin go perfect together.

What Girls Said 6

• Coloring specialists will tell you that the best shade for your hair color is one or two shades lighter or darker than your natural shade. Nature usually gets it right and color coordinates hair and skin pigmentation.

I have dark blonde hair and very pale skin. When I dyed my hair black for a geisha costume, my friends said the contrast between my pale skin and dark hair while exotic also made me look like death warmed over in a microwave oven, very vampirish, very Morticia Adams. Not exactly the best compliments.

I have had my hair darkened to 2 shades darker than my dark blonde and it looks really good.

• I love pale skin an dark hair. Look up a lady named jag lever. He's a fashion blogger with dark hair an Pale skin and she's gorgeous

• no. pale skin + dark hair = nice contrast
    think snow white.

• I did the same tonight and look horrible lol

Its a bit hard to tell with the sunglasses but i think it looks good with your skin.

• It makes you look elegant!

• Get a black hair color for cool tones
    Like blue black

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...y-5-1323947246-view-1.jpg