What clothing style do you prefer on guys and girls?

Guys, do you like your women feminine and girly or are you good with jeans and a shirt? Ladies, what clothes do you like for your men to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• For girls:

1) Everything they find comfortable, I'll happily accept and like.

2) If I can choose: a nice dress or skirt to just above the knee. When it's cooler, with pantyhose/stockings and when it's warm bare legs and/or open shoes.

As long as it looks good on the girl and she feels good with it, I'll be happy :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Never really had a preference. I like the casual look and the girly, feminine look pretty much equally.

• Yeah, I like girls that dress really feminine and girly.

• for women in the home I prefer my woman to be naked in the home

What Girls Said 4

• I Don't really care what he wears as long as he is put together and his pants aren't sagging.

• Casual and fitted. Tshirts, slim jeans and vans/converses/etc.

• I like guys who wears navy blue. I have no idea I just love that color on guys (shirt wise). As far as it goes for bottoms I don't care just as long as it works well with the rest of college.

• I don't really care how my man looks as long as he looks presentable and like he has some sense