I wear 3D glasses without the lenses, do other people do this, and what do people think of it?

I've taken to wearing lensless 3D glasses because they look cool, but I'm wondering about what people think of them. And i was wondering if anyone else does it

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it looks bad for your face. Thick plain black frame isn't complimenting your nose or eyes. You can wear glass like those, but paint them different colors, and designs, or something to break up the amount of black in the frames. They're cheap so have fun modifying them!

What Guys Said 11

• I did it as a joke one time because basketball players will do it sometimes in post-game interviews. I would never actually do this in a serious manner though. I mean, it's dumb. Why would I wear frames of glasses that don't have any lenses in them? I don't find it to be a fashion statement in any way whatsoever.

If I saw someone doing it, I'd honestly think that they're a little odd.

• I personally love that look on women. Its flipping hot

• Louisiana-Lafayette pitcher Christina Hamilton wears ever-present lens-less black glasses.
    She already beat you to it.

• You meant you wear the frames without the 3D glasses.

Yes I have done this many times. You should colored the 3D logo with a black color marker or something. The frame itself looks perfect for my face, that I why I did it.

• That's so hipster it only drinks microbrew and homegrown pot.

• You probably come across as a bit eccentric.

• just cut the hair on one side of your head and call yourself skrillex

• I've never heard of anyone doing that before. So to me its uncommon. I however don't really think anything of it.

• I don't do it but its fine with me. People need their own style, so do you. Cool with me.

• Why be a follower when you can be a leader? Develop your own style :)

• REBEL AGAINST THE SYSTEM AND WEAR TEH GLAZZEZ TEH WAYZ U WANTZ TOO

B)

What Girls Said 3

• I really do wonder why people do that lmao
    that does not look cool in any way...
    BUT... who the hell am I lol
    you work those glasses girrlll.

• You're too light and it looks like a cartoonish version of glasses on you...

• They do have certain styles like those glasses you just described