What do guys look for in girls?

Looks? Personality? Just everything.

Details, please!

What Guys Said 1

• Well for both guys and girls looks are always the first thing we notice, but for guys I'd say it's more important. Personally I'd agree with Rei02 in that you have to be yourself for any relationship to last. Thinking that you can just change yourself into something you're not and getting a guy to like you never works. Eventually you will slip up and he will notice, but hopefully he'll like the real you better. I can't tell you how many friends that complain that the girls they meet are just fakes. You can change if you want, but remember a little goes a long way.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that first are good looks, then a great personality. In both of them there has to be the hint that you are assertive, that you have a high self-esteem and that you can be friendly.

If guys want to have something in short time, they will only care of an attractive body and that the behaviour you have at that moment is very nice.

But if you want to attract in order to have a longer relationship, you have to be yourself and increase your self-esteem.