I'm curvy, yet slim. Do you think I can pull off a pixie cut?

I am 19 years old ,5'3, 145 pounds, yet I do not look it, and hourglass. I have had a pixie cut for a year. My measurements are 35-23-35. Would you guys find me attractive? I have green eyes, brown hair, and an oval shaped face.

I phrased my question wrong. I have had the cut for a year and wondering considering my body shape and face shape and measurements, would I still look good with it or should I grow it out?
Lol someone was questioning my age.. This is my little sister's account.. She's 14.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body is sexy, ;)
    Your face, I don't know.
    Me and most of my guy friends (in my experience) don't like short hair, so pixie cut and stuff... Eh, get rid of it. I like long hair.
    Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea what a Pixie cut is haha but you sound attractive :)

What Girls Said 6

• First off people with oval shaped faces tend to be able to pull off any hairstyle. You guys are lucky like that!
    And second off, there's really no way to tell how it's gonna look until you just do it. I'd been wanting to cut my hair short for years, but I wasn't sure if it would look good, and then I finally did it in January, and never regretted it for even a second. So happy with my short hair.
    So yeah, I say just bite the bullet and go for it! I think you'll probably be able to pull it off. And just remember, hair grows :)

• Depends more on your face shape and features really. If no one can see how your facial description comes together, then can't really give you an accurate decision.

• Its got nothing to do with your body figure but the shape of your face.. Oval face? Hmm maybe unsure, i'm visual and i can't tell without a picture

• what does your body measurements have to do with a haircut? lol

• you sound ok :)

• I'm sure you can
    Why does your age say under 18 if you are 19?