No make up? Make up?

What's your guys opinion on make up and WHY? just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• In my opinion it depends on the girl. But most of the time makeup is the norm now adays and thats whats normal for me so id have to say makeup but some girls looking amazing without it. But id say if a dude really liked you hed like you both with and without makeup.

• I say make-up. Don't give me shit for this but girls look like they're sick, tired or a zombie when they don't wear make-up. A lot of women will admit to this too. Only some women can pull of a no-makeup and still look stunning, but most can still look decent even without any makeup. I usually don't eve mind if a girl isn't wearing any.

That said, I don't think that much make-up is needed. Only some concealer, eyeshadow (especially smokey eye I LUV smokey eye) and maybe some lipstick is all that is "needed". No reason to go overboard.

• Never dated a girl who wore makeup regularly.

Girls look just fine without it - as that's how they were meant to look naturally.
    Sure, wearing makeup for special events (weddings, parties...) is fine, but the girls who wear it everyday to school, work, or just going outside and needing to spend 20 minutes on their face is just a waste of time and money.

I find such girls petty and stupid for wasting their hard earned (or taken from their parent's) money.
    I would rather not waste my time with them.

• If a girl wears make up you gotta pull it off right not to much. I dated a girl in high school who was on the dance team, they wear tons of makeup, I always told her I hated but she couldn't do anything about it. I would prefer no makeup, I want to see a woman's natural beauty.

• I like when girls don't wear make up or wear very little. I just like for them to look natural. That is pretty to me.

• No makeup is best makeup. Natural color balance ftw.

• Nothing like natural look but only if u take care of ur skin. Girls with beautiful skin are more attractive even without makeup. I feel, as a routine heavy make up should b avoided although for parties or special occasions its ok. I like my partner with just light make up but, lipstick is a must.

• I prefer both. I'd like to see days of her with and without make up cuz it can vhange her looks. She can look hell of a lot better in make up.

• Makeup is bs. Personally, I hate makeup because it covers up freckles, and I like freckles, especially right between the eyes.

• If really depends. If we are on a date, I like to know that she is putting in effort. If we are at home relaxing, I don't expect her to put make up on.
    Personally I prefer no make up, more of a 'natural glow'.

• During casual days don't care about make up, but on special events such as going out, make up is great. I don't care for too much make up. But if no make up, at least maintain skin, ACNE

• I like makeup very much, nail polish preferably.

• No make up. Natural beauty the best.

• Need to see with or without make up pics

srsbusinessisbusinesssrs But Id go with make up if she look hotter in it. Why not

• I prefer a more natural look.

• you look like a young version of coffe Hyped.

No make up please, you look awesome...

• i like girls without make up

• depends on the girl and too much make up its always bad

• im not a fan of too much foundation or too much lipstick

• I have a friend who wears make up. Every time I see her with it off she looks real pretty to me. But when she puts it on she seems…artificial, not the real deal and I don’t like that. I've told her multiple times she looks good without her make up but of course insecurities kick in and the makeup goes on.

Im always gonna say no makeup and go natural but girls will be girls and try to look extra pretty for everyone else.

What Girls Said 11

• Men like to say that they prefer girls with no make up, like you know, her natural self. The thing is though, most of them mean "I want a girl to put on make up very lightly, looking good but also maintaining some of her natural self." Basically, they want us to have little make up on, they want us to make an effort to look effortlessly beautiful

• when you can't even recognize a girl you know after she takes off all her makeup, that's when the negativity about wearing makeup comes in.

• I never wear make up. The only make up i like is mascara, eyeshadow, you know, the eye things =) i also dont even wear mascara, it leaves black stripes on my glasses when i blink (i wore it once).

• Guys say they like girls even without make up but that's not true. For me I think not too much makeup if fine for girls, as long as they don't look like they are wearing a mask then idc haha I have friends who don't wear makeup and friends who do and I think they are all beautiful. With me all I wear if sons foundation, coverup, bronzed, eye liner and mascara. I keep it simple. I don't wear eye shadow or anything special unless I'm going somewhere special

• I personally wear makeup every single day, tho some people say I'm prettier without it. I'm more confident with it

• Natural looking make up is just perfect :)
    aha if ya wearing lady gaga make up might wanna just tone it down ahhaha

• I like the all natural look

• I'm not a guy, but I've noticed less make up is more. I hardly ever wear make up and when I do my boyfriend loves it so much.

• They like natural look :)

• natural look

• They say no makeup, but they mean don't look like you got raped, by a Maybelline factory. Just wear natural makeup. Guys sometimes thinks, that eyeliner and mascara is 'no makeup'. So you should wear a little, just to stay in the game.