What is your bra size? are you happy with it?

what is your bra size?

are you happy with it?

0|0
24|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 34 B and no cleavage at all. I've learned to accept it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just starting out so I'm on a training bra at 36 inches.
    Working on it clean bulk.

0|0
    0|0
  • so shallow

0|0
    2|0
  • I got em A boobies :-/

Not happy. Guys won't bang me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I am a 32D if I want cleavage and a 32DD if I am looking for all around coverage. I am very happy with my breast size. I think it pairs nicely with my body shape.

1|0
    0|0
    • girl where can I find a bra with all around coverage. 34 D maybe DD-ish

• I ALWAYS shop at the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual sale!!! They have bras as low as 15 bucks! I got a full coverage bra for 20 bucks during that sale and it is so comfortable! They have a sale twice a year. I think the next one is coming up in January or February!

• Also Fredericks of Hollywood has some full coverage bras in any size. They are a lot cheaper than victoria's secret ones, but as I said the semi annual sale is worth the wait!

• I'm happy with my bra size dude, and I say dude, because I just glanced at your other questions.

1|2
    0|0
  • 34 C and yeah I'm happy :):)

1|1
    0|0
  • 32B. Its okay. I would like them being a bit bigger because I'm pear shaped and it would balance my out a bit. They're also uneven (right one is smaller but not that much) and my smaller one has been sore so maybe it's evening out. If so I'll be much more satisfied with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • And since everyone else has mentioned cleavage- I barely have any. Oh well.

• 34C & Yes I am.

0|2
    0|0
  • 34C and I'm happy but wouldn't mind being a liiiiitlle bigger haha. Nothing I stress about though. What's your bra size hun? I hope you're happy with yours!

0|0
    0|0
  • 34B. Its alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • 32D and idk, they're like pretty big, but they Draw a lot of wrong attention, so idk.

0|1
    0|0
  • 34/36 B. I'm not upset about them, though I wish that I had cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 32DD and I'm quite content with the size of mine

1|0
    0|0
  • 34 B and very happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been properly fitted but I use a 36D. I am not happy with it, I've always wanted to have a B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three months ago I was a 34C with a little cleavage since the upper part was a bit shallow. A full coverage bra would just about contain it. Now I'm just past a D, and may need a DD soon.

I'm pregnant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was fitted for 32B. I'd like a little bigger but eh, its all good. Guys really seem to like my nipples:\

1|0
    0|0
  • 38C and yes I am very happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Got fitted this weekend. I'm 36DD. I'm happy with my size :)

1|1
    0|0
  • 34 D's ehh they are ok I guess. Sometimes I want bigger sometime I want smaller..

0|0
    0|0
  • 34a. i am not happy it is too small. :( but my boyfriend likes it so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34A and I'm happy :)

0|0
    0|1
  • 38B , im not sure if im happy with it or not , cuz so etimes i am, sometimes im not

0|0
    0|0
  • 34A in US measures, I happy with them, I think that more they are small more they are cute :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I really like 34A... but, well, looking at your picture you certainly do not like like that size. But I guess you know better than me.

• I don't exactly know the size in us measure, in french measure I'm 90B, if it can help

• 90B? Wow that is not definetely 34A. 75B is like 34A.

• 32 A. No cleavage at all. And yeah I'm happy with it. :)

0|0
    0|1