Would you date a girl whose clothes don't get her attention?

Let's say that this girl is pretty and is in somewhat good shape, but most of her clothes are not that tight fit, short, etc. She has style (casual, not really provocative clothes, no make up), but she doesn't show off much. Therefore, guys don't notice her as much as they notice other girls, or at least they don't seem to do so (could that be?)

Would you date her? Or would you be indifferent to her?

• Yes, I would date her.
  • No, I wouldn't date her.
  • Indifferent. I don't know.
I mean, would you approach her in the first place?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated several women like that. Who a woman is on the inside is far more important than which woven plant fibers, animal skins, or synthetic plastics she chooses to cover her natural form with.

I'm not going to lie. Women who wear flashier, more showy cloths do draw more attention, but you can't make a good decision about who you want to start a relationship with before you know the person underneath what the exterior shows.

What Guys Said 6

• Those are always the most interesting girls. I'vei rarely dated other types...

• Definitely would date her. Her clothes are just. . . clothes. They don't define what she is as a person.

• She would have to approach me in that situation. Those type of girls that don't stand out have to be aggressive and dominant. They have to want the dick to get it. If she came up to me and just straight out grabbed my dick I would do her. And hopefully she flips me over later and takes me with a strap on too.

• If I was attracted to her I could care less what she wears.

• It ain't about the clothes, it's about what's underneath the clothes that matters.

• If you won't show skin, How would I know it you hot?

srsbusinessisbusinesssrs

What Girls Said 0