What kind of gym clothes do women look the hottest in?

I have to take a gym class at my university and there's one super cute guy I cross paths with all the time. He stares sometimes, but I kinda want to get him to notice me even more so that he might approach me. I have to wear gym clothes since it's a cycling class and we're not allowed to wear just sports bras or anything. So guys, what is your favorite type of clothes on a girl working out or at the gym?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to see them wear something comfortable.

• Well most gym clothes are comfortable, but i mean specifics like a tank top, shorts, pants, etc

• Can't go wrong with yoga pants.

What Guys Said 12

• If you can't go sports bra style, how about like a sports tank-top or a T-shirt with the midrif cut or revealed in some fashion (sports bra thingy underneath), and short spandex shorts, you know, show some skin girl.

• Well if you want to talk to him just go up to him and ask him if hed like to go to starbucks. But if you're more into sexual shit with him then id go for spandex and kind of a low cut sports bra. But it may come off on the wrong note so just to be careful im gonna say dont expose yourself hahaha. But good luck home salami!

• Short shorts are the ideal outfit for cycling.

• Lululemon is your friend!

• Wear this and you will get his attention:

elshowdefernandito.com/.../Workout-Clothes.jpg

• Tight and brightly colored purple or blue tops. Short shorts if you have the legs for it.

• Tight clothes, no clothes is better, but seriously smaller shorts maybe and a smaller top, makes your clothes look tighter and your assets WILL be noticed

• No clthes.

• Swimsuit ;3
    Bras and panties! Cmon on in! ;D

• Never dress for men

• Something tight for sure, like leggings with tall socks, or yoga pants are both sexy.

• Something super tight on the bottom, oh and you night be better in a thong or with know underwear to do your ass more justice.
    Something low cut to show a bit of cleavage is always sexy in the gym, maybe a belly top

What Girls Said 3

• These are really cute shorts, but I am not sure how well they would work with cycling.

ironfistathletic.com/.../...rkout-shorts-pink.html

• Yoga pants or bike pants and like a sport singlet or top maybe? something that you feel comfortable in enough to wear to a gym aha :)

• bike pants as in the short tight ones , but probably dont wear too short of them wear like one that actually covers your bum since you're doing cycling aha

• i like thin Lacey underwear to wear! For opposite sex it would be briefs!