Do you thing men and women are the same creatures?

women are smarter ,more Beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women are more beautiful than men.

But women aren't any smarter. Some women are absolutely smarter than some men. But scientific studies show that men tend to have higher _and_ lower IQ's than women ... there's a greater range of I.Q. scores amongst men.

What Girls Said 2

• We are different but I think society shapes women and men to be that way. Guys are made to grow up with toy trucks and girls grow up with barbies. Underneath the exterior we are much more similar than we think unfortunately society highlights and emphasises our differences and that isn't easy to change, but it' not impossible. In essence yes we are the same creatures but only when you look past the surface.

• I think we are equal.

What Guys Said 1

• Overall I think the only real difference is that men are physically stronger (most men) then women. But remember 'Man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart'. In like of our equal standaing before God I would say that the heart of men & women is the same.