(Picture included) Help me with my skin undertone?

Hey guys/girls I would love if you could give me a hand figuring this out. I know about looking at my veins to find out but I don't feel that that's helped me. Here's a picture of me: i1291.photobucket.com/.../...398_n_zps245c2088.jpg

Thanks people :)

I'm looking for you opinions on whether my undertone is warm/cool/neutral com on girls you should know this :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say that your eye makeup is done very nicely. And to answer your question, read this.

http://stylecaster.com/cool-warm-skin-undertones/

I know it talks about colors of clothing that look nice on people, but there's also tips to figure out what undertone you have. I hope it helps.

• Thanks hun! I'm mostly struggling because I feel like I look good in some cool and warm colours... maybe I'm just neutral haha.

• You're welcome. If you look good in both, then you're probably neutral.

What Guys Said 2

• What exactly are we trying to figure out? You look great!

• If my skin undertone is warm, neutral or cool... I don't think you'll be able to help me haha. It's a make-up thing :p Thank you!

• Yeah--you're right! No clue! I just know it looks good, so whatever you're doing it's working!

• HOT HOT HOT

What Girls Said 6

• lol! I know nothing about makeups! Not even sure how to use or whats is a concealer for!

The only things i know about makeup is eyeliner, powder, bb cream, mascarra and lipstick!

so not sure what you are asking for as i don't find anything wrong but looking very pretty!!

• Concealer is to cover up dark circles under your eyes or blemishes/dark areas on your face haha. Make-up is so fun girl give it a try sometime! Thank you so much, very kind of you to say :)!

• Pink/peach undertone. =)

• What are we looking for?

• My skin undertone girl, you know the whole cool/warm/neutral thing. I've always struggled figuring it out :\ let's you know what colours/make-up complements you best!

• Love your hair though! What are the beauty steps for the hair?

• Maybe YouTube should be my next stop haha! Life would be simpler without make-up, stay that way lol. So easy to go wrong with make-up! Thank you :) Honestly I don't really do anything just shampoo and conditioner, only x2 a week if I can though.. I want to try a coconut oil deep condition soon though, who doesn't want coconut smelling silky hair lol.

• based on the skin on your arms and chest you may have a cool under tone. Try looking at the veins of your wrist and check their color. warm undertones have green veins, cool undertones have blue and olive undertones have a mix

• The blue curtain may be playing on how you perceive the tones so take a picture in natural light, outside.

• Thanks :) I was thinking cool but when I look at what makes a warm tone it says that oranges/gold looks good on you and I think I look great in those... maybe I'm a mix haha.

• Give me your eye colour! Hehe thats all i have to say

• Ivory with peach undertones I'd say

• You're fair, so I'd recommend makeup forever HD foundation. They got lotsa stuff for us pale chicks lmao