Opinion on Yoga Pants at work?

Anyone think yoga pants at work are inappropriate?

I work in a warehouse. Its a physical job.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the place you work in requires safety, and there are a lot of men then I think it's better not to wear it. Be sure that whatever we say about not checking girls out is just a lie

What Guys Said 8

• It depends where you work in your case it's ok, but if you have a nice ass you might get a lot of unwanted attention.

• they're fine.. usually in that environment the focus is on safety. but if some remote part of you is working you money-maker, you might be seeing pink slips in your future.

• I don't think they are appropriate for work.

• No. Its not proffesional

• Are you a yoga instructor?

• wear a clown costume

• Its 2014...

wear whatever

• i have nothing against it, but please do not act pissed if i take a look and you catch me doing it.
    yoga pants on some girls means instant errection. I've seen one with leather pants at work. Holly shit. Seriously, she was "screaming" sex. quite a view. No offence to girls. I am not a freak or anything, i like appreciating the woman body and i sometimes get some dirty thoughts depending on what i see :)

• It depends on where you work

What Girls Said 11

• What working environment are you talking about?

As a general rule, if you're questioning if your outfit is appropriate , then it's not

• Warehouse - if they don't have a particular pant style they want you to wear, I think that would be just fine...
    makes sense even, to wear that at work if you have to lift and transport things around...

• I don't think it's professional. Depends on the job, physical labor in a warehouse is ok, working at a law firm not ok.

• I work in an office, and a lot of the women wear 'Yoga' pants. While I think it isn't really professional, i can't say I mind, because they aren't showing anything, ok, maybe some curves and panty lines, but what they wear doesn't make me think less of them. They want to be comfortable, and I probably would wear the same, if I could, and not be a freak!!
      Some offices, probably, it isn't right, but others, it isn't bad. . .

• Nope, as long as the rest of the outfit is put together. And the yoga pants seem leaky flow into the outfit. And things cover your butt I think it's okay

• Yoga pants are only professional at a job at a gym or as a personal trainer.

• Unless you are a yoga instructor, it's unprofessional.

• I wouldn't wear them

• Yes, that's not professional. Also you have to ask your company about the dress code before you consider wearing yoga pants.

• i think it would be good if u pick jeans otherwise it might attract unwanted attention

• I wear yogas but I'm a daycare worker and we need to move comfortably. I feel like if you need to move a lot in your job, leggings are an okay thing. That's just me though

• I would expect that, and that isn't 'unprofessional' but probably 'practical' in your position!

• Absolutely, yes. I would never even consider wearing yoga pants to any of the jobs I've ever had.