Iphone 6 vs galaxy S5 vs HTC one?

Which is your choice and why?

If you prefer any other phone please list.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to look at specifications you will find that the S5 and One are way more on hardware than the iPhone but his is irrelevant since the iOS does not require that much hardware
    For me I choose the iPhone because it is stable and has much less bugs that the android
    If you look for a phone that could be fully customizable and you would have control over every line in the code take the HTC One
    If you look for a stable phone with all necessary functions and a good support go for the iPhone

Personally I would choose the iPhone

• Yeah everything you said is exactly what I understand. That is why I bought a Mac this time for my computer because I wanted stability, I had major software problems with software on my PC in the end. The specs are not as good on a Mac but then it has to be compared to the software. People are too focused on just numbers. Macs are not as open to third party software and that is why they are not good for gamers but at the same time that is how they achieve reliability is by having such strong limits. Same goes for iPhones. I am having problems now with my Android not staying connected to the internet that is one reason why this time I am going for an iPhone. The limited nature of Apple stuff is not a issue for me.

• Yeah exactly most people just go on numbers on a bit of paper. That is not the only thing that is important. You can have the fastest computer in the world if your software does not fit or is rubbish it will still run slow.

• Thanks mate and yeah I always do a lot of research into what I can get for my money and what is important to me before I by any new product.

What Girls Said 5

• I have the s5 and I'm really happy with it, it does all the things I need it to and its not complicated ir difficult.
    I'm told iPhones are basically junk.
    And I've never heard or had the opportunity to play around with an HTC One but it looks so similar to the HTC Evo and if it is well I much prefer my galaxy over it.

• Galaxy, it has more features ( I have an S4) and I heard its waterproof?

• That is only the S5 that is water resistant isn't it?

• Well that's good, I hope you enjoy your soon to be new phone:). I'm just going to go to sleep now it's 8am. (all nighter woot woot XD, aha sorryXD) goodnight/morning/afternoon/evening

• Late afternoon it is here lol :) 10 mins past 5 on Sat. Anyway good what ever it is over there. It has been nice chatting to you :)

• I hear the galaxy is better but idk. I have a 5C

• The major think I don't like about iPhones is the fact they break so easy other than that I think they are good phones.

• I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me. I text in the tub lol and it always gets splashed with water. I dont have the waterproof otterbox but I have the Otterbox Defender

• Better sell it and buy a Samsung Galaxy S5 they are water resistant. :)

• Personally I prefer Galaxy S5, I find it easier to use :)

• Oneplus One :-)

• Never heard of that, must google it.

• the company name is Oneplus, the name of the phone is One...

also, Huawei is not a "small chinese company" xD

• Yeah I never said Huawei was a small company... :) Ok ok ill check you phone out.

What Guys Said 6

• rack.0.mshcdn.com/.../iphone-6-mockups.jpg

If this is the real design of the iphone 6, then it'll look like shit and the winner is the iPhone 5s. Android phones are garbage.

• Android and iOS have both have good and bad points just like anything. The front of that phone is not quite how I saw the new iPhone to look.

• I would flip a quarter. They both make calls and go on the internet. My choice is assuming Apple is using bigger screens.

• It is such a hard choice when it comes to Samsung and Apple they both are fantastic phones just fantastic in different ways. HTC I have no idea how good they are but have heard good things.

• Yeah what I was meaning is that is why Apple software gives less problems because they limited who can write software for their products. I didn't know the Apple event this Tuesday can only be streamed on a Apple device. Lucky for me I will be able to watch it on my Mac. Where are they showing it, like what website?

• I'm not sure which website. Regarding software, I have no issues with my android phone. The only thing I don't like about my windows PC is the screen swiping to another window if I touch the mouse pad wrong (it really can't be turned off) and the frequency of updates. But hey, I got a haswell processor with a 1080p IPS display for $450 with tax and shipping. It's basically a Mac but for a fifth of the price.

• Why not compare the iphone 6 and the note 4? or the edge?

I have the HTC one m8. It's a beast of a phone.

• That is why I said if you prefer anything else to say. I have never had a HTC so will not pass judgement on them.

• The speakers are pretty useful

• I have heard that is a strong point about HTC phones they go to a lot of trouble to get good sound.

• Wait for the note 4.

• I would rather have the iphone 6. I just prefer apple phones compared to others

• I have heard rumours the iPhone 6 is meant to be more durable but I am not sure about that.

• I got kicked off a couple times so I decided to make that username lol

• Oh ok I find this website sexist.

• Ranking the phones.
    1. Galaxy S5
    2. HTC One
    3. IPhone 6

Apple sucks... All I gotta say.