Hair preference? Guys & girls welcome?

So what's your preference for hair? Curly, straight? Please specify, like really really coily, bone straight, loose curls, slight wave, etc.. also feel free to add things like if you like naturally curly hair but for it to be straightened sometimes. I personally have curly hair, relatively loose curls. I straighten it sometimes but only when I need a trim. I'm thinking about a fringe but I'm not sure how that'll look with my curly hair. Also, what do you think about curly hair in hats? Should girls just straighten it when they want to wear a hat?
Any opinions you have about any of these, pls share.

Most Helpful Guy

• elbow length, if there is such a length, not too long but not too short :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• Curly hair (: I have it and I love it kinda loose curls but not too much.

• For girls: I like any to be honest, but I like my hair (not trying to sound conceited!) and I have loose curls, close to being wavy hair.

For guys: I prefer straight or wavy.

• I like nice big 3b or 3c hair. It's a lot like mine and I love it

• I've got naturally curly hair too and I'm telling you that fringe isn't going to work. Maybe a cut like this one of Taylor Swift. I dis this to my hair and I kinda like it but these shorter sections should always be on the one side. www.bing.com/.../search . Also, I don't wear hats at all. They could be in my styling dos only if I had straight or wavy hair. If I was able to choose my hair texture it would be wavy.

• I like curly hair... tight curls. I'll wear my afro with a hat.

• I prefer either very straight, or in dual plaits