Big butt.....

guys..do you find a women who doesn't have a big ass attractive? does it matter to you guys?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not the physical that's most important. And it depends on the guy, I'd find or attractive with out a big butt. I'm a face kind of guy, so it doesn't matter as much to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like big butts sure but they don't have to be big any size is fine really. Honestly I think I like medium sized but round if I really think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Its really doesn't matter to Me., I just love small Ass, It’s all my imagination, I'm still a virgin and I have never tasted any ass yet. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • well I would like to see a little bit of ass

if you got pants and it seems that you just got air on the behind then its a turn-off for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's attractive. I don't think big asses are attractive

1|1
    2|0
    • Confusing. .. your answer is contradictory?

• Yeah, I guess it's not clear. She asks if any guys find girls with smaller asses attractive and I said yes. Then I say I don't like them big in my second sentence.

• Me personally I like big butts. But I would be fine with a girl that had a small butt that was proportion with her body and not flat. I don't like flat butts

1|0
    0|0
  • big butts do attracts guys because they like to feel one. I would wanna feel a girl who has a big butt

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like big j.lo asses.

1|0
    1|0
  • Like actual size doesn't matter too much, it's more about the shape and "perkiness" haha

0|0
    0|0
  • she is good just for a week or 2 pure sex, maybe a month :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets make an example. A girl walks in with a small butt but is good looking. Lets say for the sake of comparison she is a 7/10. Now if that same girl walked in and had a big butt and curvy thighs, for me she jumps up to a 9/10.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.