Women, do you think you are more attracted to a man's looks or a man's image?

man's looks = his facial features, smile, body, etc

man's image = his style, aura/presence, his social niche (i.e. a "rocker" or a "prep," etc)

If you had to pick just one of these two, which do you think you are more attracted to in a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how good looking the guy is. If he's insanely amazingly hot, he doesn't need to have an amazing style for girls to be attracted to him. For guys any less than insanely hot, they need to have a good image because in that case, the image is going to play a big role.

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely looks. People can fake their images or change them at the drop of a hat, but changing looks is much harder.

• Looks definitely. A persons image doesn't really matter to me at all. A guy can change is image, but he can't change his looks.

• Definitely the image. Because the image is the total package. To have a good image, you pretty much have to be fairly confident. And confidence is sexy. And a great image makes the looks, the body, the face look even better.

• i was JUST thinking about this today!

im hooked on this guy and honestly he is only kiiiind of good looking, but he has this style and presence that is soo attractive!

damn...am I really an image girl? I guess sooo haha

• hard for me to choose, personally. but I guess I'd be more attracted to a guy's looks. like stated before, image changes sometimes so looks initially for me : )

• Looks for sure. Style isn't important to me. Even though it can change his looks will pretty much always stay the same.

• image. it is the aura/presence that is what draws me in to him.

• i am most attracted to image.

probably because I'm one of those aura people, and I get vibes, so if I don't like the aura/vibe the guy gives off, then I wouldn't be able to be with him.

buuuut...looks are pretty important too :)

• As far as dating is concerned, personally I go for image- Looks do count, but personality is far more attractive. I find that we're likely to have more in common with guys in the same social niche- similar values/ humour etc. Guys who are really attractive tend to know it, and are boring to spend time with.

• psychologically, all women are attracted to the image

• well to me they are both really important...since I'm a mexican and well to all the dances I go there's always all kinds of prep guys I kinda got use to it haha I think a prep is way hotter than a rocker because sometimes they know how to dress and match and that's really hot for me haha

What Guys Said 0