Which car should I get?

I'm a female and I'm going to get a used car next month. Which one of these cars should I get based on looks and how It drives:
2010-2013 Honda Accord (White)
2010-2013 Mazda 3 (White)
2010-2013 Ford Fusion (White)
2006 BMW x5 (White)

Thanks!

• 2010-2013 Honda Accord (White)
  • 2010-2013 Mazda 3 (White)
  • 2010-2013 Ford Fusion (White)
  • 2006 BMW x5 (White)

Most Helpful Guy

• 2010-2013 Honda Accord = This car out of the ones you have listed in my opinion will last the longest and give the least problems. Honda's are very reliable cars. However, from what I understand from past Honda's they do not forgive poor maintenance.

2010-2013 Mazda 3 (White) = This car will be the next most reliable in my opinion. Mazda 3's are nice looking cars and will also be pretty reliable but if I had to guess I would say a Honda would be even better in the reliability.

2010-2013 Ford Fusion (White) Sorry I do not know anything about these cars we do not have them where I live.

2006 BMW x5 (White) = This car is getting oldish for a BMW. They do not do anything like as many miles as Japanese cars (Honda and Mazda are Japanese cars) before giving problems. They seem to give a lot more problems than any Japanese cars and cost an absolute fortune to fix compared to any Japanese car. 2006 is getting to the age where you might regret buying this BMW. I would not recommend you get this. This car would probably be the most luxurious but then modern Honda Accords are pretty luxurious to these days. Well at least where I live. The BMW will probably have the best handling of all of these cars to.

In summary I would make the choice between the Honda or the Mazda. The BMW is the most likely to give a problem and cost a fortune I would stay away from that car.

• However you must remember that the BMW x5 is an SUV and SUV's in general do not handle as well as normal cars.

• Also the BMW x5 is an SUV and it will be harder to drive around town and considerably harder to park than just a normal car.

• If you want a Luxury car that can give good luxury and still give really good reliability I would recommend you bought a Lexus over a BMW

What Guys Said 10

• Accord is always going to be reliable, and if it's a coupe it's an above average starter car and looks nice.
    The mazda3 is nice starter too but then the minor reliable issues with Mazda products irks me.
    I've heard good and bad things about the fusion. It sure does look nice since they used the Aston Martin grill (2013). I'm not sure how reliable it is long term.
    BMW's are nice but it's not a car to start with. You don't want to backtrack and get something not as nice when time comes to it right? I would only lease a European made vehicle, never own one to keep.
    B - Brings
    M - More
    W - Worries!

Or Breaks My Wallet...

• go with the Honda.

• Lets start with the bmw its 8 years old and bmw's are expensive to work on so thats a bad choice. Anyone of the other 3 are age appropriate meaning less maintenance. The reason I voted the fusion over the other two is they are really nice looking cars sporty but roomy. They get really good gas mileage and would be reasonable to maintain. And with a four door fusion its a car that would allow you to use it if ever you decided on a family. Plus fords are dependable so you she easily be able to get 300,000 miles out of one.

• YEAH! I really like the ford fusion. I'm just deciding between the Accord and the Fusion. Fusion looks better than the Accord, but the Fusion is a guy-ish car because of the hood. idk.

• I used to sell cars for a few years. FYI they redesigned the Fusion in 2013, looks like a badass Aston Martin. Mazda 3 is basically a Ford Focus, very popular for women. Accords are accords, great cars but lack a certain attraction that I look for in cars, and the BMW would be stupid expensive to fix should something go wrong... Also shitty gas mileage on the BMW X5

• The ford fusion, if you are looking at 2013s. That is the redesigned model, and is a very styilish, and refined car. I have spent much time driving a '13 fusion hybrid, and it is awesome. Plus the MPG is great! If not the new fusion, the x5 is a close second. SUVs are practical, BMWs are sexy. Equals: awesome! How are you under 18, and this kind of money for a car? Its not my business, I'm just a little jealous.

• Oh, and good color choice!

• My parents are paying for it that's y, but I did offer to pitch in money to pay for it.

• OK. Cool. I would honestly go for the fusion hybrid if that's an option. Because you will spend so much less on fuel. Its actually a really nice to drive. Its not like a Prius. At least not the last Prius I drove. But that one was older.

• The Mazda 3 is a good car. It won't fall apart and be high maintenance like the Fusion or the Bmw, but looks and drives better then the Honda.
    They are all good cars, don't get the bmw, fuel econ is shit and a car from 06 has a ton of miles on it.

• Depends on you style and foot. BMW is powerhouse, Honda accord and ford future gas savers. I like honda even if the insurance is more expensive on that car.

• Ford... MUSTANG
    That would be sexy

• haha those are beautiful. It's a guy car though.

• Lol, real girls drive sports/muscle cars!! I drive a 2012 Corvette, and yes, it's a stick shift, NOT an automatic. Guys seem to be really surprised to see me get out of my Vette.

• You must be rich... But i don't really like sports cars, muscle cars forever!

• None... A black Cadillac Escalade with 22inch rims ;)

• The older the car, the less expensive

What Girls Said 7

• the honda is great.
    ford, not so much.
    mazda 3 is nice too but i reckon a mazda 2 is better. id go with a mazda 2, but the accord would b the favourite out of ur choices.

• I drive an older Mazda right now (a Protégé, which they actually don't make anymore, haha), but I looked into Mazdas before I bought mine, and they're actually really nice little cars.

• Accord will last you the longest and have the most value retention.

• I'm 16 and I was gonna get a mazda 3, because its VERY good in safety, but i couldnt find any in my area so I ended up getting a 2009 hyundai sonata in blue/gray. I really like mine and it drives smooth. But i'd choose mazda though if i had a choice.

• white cars are hard to clean by the way. just saying

• I would never get a white car (not sleek looking). I'd much rather a black on black BMW 5 series

• The most stolen car of the top ten is honda accord. But try getting a honda or toyota they are most reliable and last foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Do not get a FORD it stands for Fix ? Repair Daily. Totally forgot the saying but you get what I mean... good luck and have fun :)