Could you please rate me? Doing this because I'm bored?

See my profile picture? Yeah, that's me. I'm wearing green contacts in it, though. One of the irises is meant to appear torn -- I naturally have a dark blue eye colour.

I just wanna be rated on a scale from 1 - 10. I'm bored as hell, after all, so why not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You are underage so I'd really like to comment on that color of wall behind you. Very interesting looks maybe red, orange and pink? Would love to know the Hex Code for it

• You're underage so I won't rate you, but like I said before I like your style. I think you're pretty.

• I'll say 10. Why you ask? We I don't believe in rating people. When you do that you place people in a category. And no one should be placed in one. Believe you are a ten hun and you will end up a ten

• I give 7..

• Five in my opinion. I advise to try out a longer hair :)

• I actually had longer hair for awhile, but I shaved it in solidarity for my mate who was battling cancer.

• Wow, those green eyes really stand out. 8 out of 10. Your rating would be even higher if your hair wasn't so short.

• 5-6, mostly the eyes. Minus point for the "haircut".

• you have the facial expression of someone who just got impaled by a dildo

• Better than making video responses on YouTube for people who talk to me on GaG.

• you're not ugly lol. but the facial expression kinda killed me

• and don't be mad lol. If you ask for a rate, you're gonna get full honesty from me

• 6 I guess
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings
    I can't lie

• you are actually really cute but I wouldn't be into you just cause of your age difference. My type otherwise!

8.5/10

• hmm, you don't smile, short hair.. maybe like a 6.5-7?

• I don't find you attractive, but as you see others think you are ;)

• 6 for beautiful eyes...

• No, sorry, I can't do that

• Thanks, I guess?

• No problem, glad I could be of no help? How is this question, helping... isn't that what this site is for?

What Girls Said 5

• 4.. maybe 5 with longer hair.. I don't think you're very attractive at all to be honest

• I think you are a 7/10 , you should try a new haircut, or maybe long hair will suit you better.

• I reckon a 9! If you were smiling... I think it would be higher though :)

• Sorry to break it to you girl friend being honest you are a 5

• Ok. Doesn't really hurt me. I mean, a 5 is average. So I'm good with that.

• You're interesting looking and I like your face. I doubt the one you end up with will ever get bored at seeing you :)

• Nah, my guy probably gets bored with how much I nag myself, or how much I nag him. He's lucky he lives 4 hrs away. xD

• In all seriousness you are beautiful. A classic face with an edgy hair cut. Omg, don't nag him! XD