How to make absolutely sure your curls will stay curly for the better part of the day?

Whatever I do they still flatten after 10-15 minutes... O. o

The most time they've stayed 'curly' was when I curled one and put hairspray on it, then pinned it and left it for a while - did this every time I curled a piece of hair... it stayed in a semi curly condition for maybe an hour an hour 1/5... o. O

What is a girl to doooooo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put a good mousse in your hair when it's damp, which will make the curls stronger.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Make sure you use a really good curling wand or iron... when I use my Hot Tools curling iron my curls stay put relatively well throughout the day and I don't even use hairspray. However when I use my flat iron to give me curls then it only stays in a while. Just like a good straightener is needed for straight hair, a quality curling iron is needed for curly hair.

• Lots of hair spray :) or you could put curlers in for a while and then take them out and curl the bits that aren't curled very well just to give it that extra bounce :):) then put an even amount of hairspray all around your hair :):) then they should stay like that for hours :):):)

• Is there a good hairspray that doesn't make hair crunchy?
      Every hairspray makes my hair weirdly crunchy... o. O

• Oh that's not good:):) I use l'oreal elnette hairspray and it's really really good :):)

• Lots and lots of hairspray. Although whenever I did them, they haven't lasted for more than an hour. When I went to the salon, they lasted the whole freakin day O. o

• Yes! I know exactly what you mean!
      When my hairstylist did it it was amazingly long lasting. When I did it... an hour tops...

• Use a good mousse or hairspray. :)