What's more attractive, a really attractive averagely dressed guy, or a sharply dressed average looking guy?

I'm just wondering how much an average looking guy can improve his looks by dressing well... compared to a guy who had chiseled good looks but dresses average.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• think confidence in one's self & what they're wearing is what looks best. I'm not saying wearing food stained wife beaters is attractive, but clean clothes, no matter what your style.. As long as you're comfortable in it & you feel like you look good in it.. That's what you'll look best in.

I've worn really expensive clothes & dresses that were gorgeous.. But they weren't "me" or my style & I didn't feel confident wearing them.. So I felt like I looked awful & most likely did. It's kinda like you inner beauty/confidence shines brighter than anything you can dress yourself in.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• well, the hot guy is hotter... lol. clothes don't really make that much of a difference for guys, imo.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl. some girls doesn't really care the way you dress like me. mostly girls like the guy who takes care of his hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I don't know... that's a hard one. But I think I'm going to go with a sharply dressed average guy because clothes can really make someone look better and more put together. I love guys with a good fashion sense <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot guy w/average clothes.
    But classy never goes out of style. I'm a sucker for a guy who dresses nice (for all of those average guys out there😋)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just into casual dress style period. I rather see a good looking and average looking guy dress casual all together

0|0
    0|0
  • The hot guy every time! Clothes doesn't matter when it's lying on the floor lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one sounds better, And if he's really attractive, he doesn't need any clothes ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2