What kind of bag (Backpack, messenger bad, etc.) do women find that looks best or is most attractive on a man?

I'm a 21 year old college student and I'm trying to find the right bag that would work with my style of clothing. Like for summers I would wear, for example, a plain white v-neck tee with dark wash jeans and black/white vans or for winter I would wear a either a plain white crew neck or v-neck tee with a black pea coat, dark wash jeans and black/white vans. I know I said "white shirt" for both examples, but I don't only wear white shirts, these are just my favorite combinations. I was wondering what work best with combinations, like a black jansport or a leather messenger bag (it doesn't have to be leather or from jansport, but I would like recomendation).

I'm not saying I want women to walk up to me and praise me on my fashion or get them to ask me out on a date, I just want to get your opinion on clothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can never go wrong with a satchel !

• Thank you, I appreciate your opinion!

• Thank you, that makes me really happy that you think so! This totally has made my day so much better, you are awesome!

• I'm glad ! Heheh don't mention it though I'm sure you'll do just fine!! :D

What Girls Said 4

• As long as the guy has money to afford a bag, I think he'll be pretty attractive to girls.

• Haha thanks I'll remember that.

• An Oakley of FUL messenger/laptop bag sounds like it would go well with your favorite outfits. And they're versatile & look good no matter what.

• Thank you, I appreciate your opinion, I like that you put a brand that I look at.

• Because you clearly have good taste lol

• Thats so nice of you to say, Thank You!

• I like when guys wear the one strap bags or the type military backpacks that connects in the front. Something like this:

www.tamrac.com/.../TreeWaystoCarry-650x353.jpg

• Thank you for your opinion, but I'm not so sure it fits in with my style of clothing for school, but I feel like it would be better worn with my hiking clothes. Winters coming up and I'll be wearing a black pea coat. I do like the back pack you recommend though.

• Lol and thanks. Sorry it didn't go with your style. I just listed it because a lot of students back at my high school and now in my college wear those a lot

• No worries, I really do appreciate you recommending something and for giving out your opinion. Besides it wasn't a waste, I love to hike, so I'm considering to purchase one of these backpacks. Thank you again for your opinion.

• I like noodle backpacks with leather and corn. And maybe bitches

GIVE ME SOME CORN O>O

What Guys Said 1

• no offense man but she's not gonna walk up to you because you got a matching backpack to go with your outfit lol. this question is funny though. get what you like bruh. thats about it.

• LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I get it because I know what you're getting at, you want to make sure you look good for women, but I don't know, it's just funny. It's like if I asked what type of spare tire should I put on the back of my car to impress women.

• im just referring to part of the question title when it says attractive to women lol. go with Alpinestars though.

• I do want to be a little more attractive to women, but it doesn't mean I want them to walk up to me. I know that all women are different and prefer different styles, but I just wanted to know from a women's perspective on what would be attractive on my style. Thank you for your opinion and I'll go check that brand out.