Are these boots age appropriate?

I really like these boots from pull and bear, link:

www.pullandbear.com/.../ProductPage

But I think my mom might find it too "adultish" since I'm 14 but I want to wear them to Europe this winter break. The heel is about 3 inches tall.

So are they okay or should I just go buy some flat boots?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to wear them, then wear them. Do I think they're appropriate for a 14 year old? No. But then again, 14 year olds are dressing and acting like they're 25 these days so who knows.

My senior year of HS we hosted an exchange student from Europe and she dressed like that (she was 15) and she got a LOT of attention from guys that she didn't know what to do with. It didn't help that she caked makeup on her face, spent 4 hours on her hair and had boobs the size of watermelons that she needed to showcase all the time. I spent my entire year playing cockblocker.

I digress. If you like them, then you can get them. Would I have worn something like that when I was 14? No. I wouldn't wear that style now but that's just me. Also, I don't think they're very practical for walking around Europe. You need good walking shoes if you intend to be touring and those just aren't.

But by all means, drop the cash and buy them if you want to. I envision blisters galore though lol

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, nothing wrong with those. A bit pricey though, eh?

• Holy fck! 129 bucks?

Also, unlike the US, Europe still enjoys cobblestone, especially in the more tourist areas. Its beautiful, but you are not going to want to wear heels.

Go for flats.
    Source: Study abroad, pretty much all the gals ditched theirs unless they were intent on going clubbing and looking hot.

• It's in singapore dollars so that's considered pretty cheap for boots. But okay maybe I'll just stick with my converse

What Girls Said 6

• What are the name I the boots. I have the app. Bu the links not working, so just give me the boots name

• HIGH HEEL ANKLE BOOTS WITH SERRATED SOLE

• Those are totally fine. I had boots like that at 14. I was really into fashion at 14 so I always tried to dress super nice

• Are you tall or short babe?

• I'm 172cm but my legs are short:(

• Yea I guess I'll only get them if they are comfy, heels are such a pain sometimes

• They are hun.. Pain in the bum sometimes

• i think there cute no matter the age

• Too adultish? Rich people are all about living vicariously through their children so I doubt your mom/nanny will care. If your parents are sending their 14 year old to Europe for winter break they obviously have way to much money on their hands to care if she looks like a hooker while she's there. Silly rich kids, so many stupid questions so little time

• Actually my mom is going with me and I don't have a nanny

• Lol I've never had a nanny in my life

• :facepalm: It was a joke duh, you really are 14 and a very clueless rich girl. Buy the boots dummy who cares

• Ew those are so ugly.

• Is there another link you can post? It just takes me to the app on iTunes and I don't want to download it