Is there a side of ear where putting an earring on it is gay?

I'm going to get an earring, a small black hoop on my left ear. Some said it's gay other said the right one is gay. Which is it? is there such thing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• right ear is gay, left ear isn't gay it means your straight

• I still don't get the certain ear "gay" thing but I definitely rather see my guy wear one earring instead of two. It can be in whatever ear, just please don't wear two. Sorry, but two is "gay" to me. I tried to tell my dad that crap, but it didn't stop him from piercing both lol

• Your sexuality shouldn't be determined because of a earring. If people have issues with piece of metal then they should "duck" off, If you are truly concerned or undecided which ear you want, just get both ears done. Problem solved in my book.

• I always thought the right ear was but I'm not sure where I got that from

What Guys Said 3

• ehhhh i say its complete homophobic bs honestly.. i mean, maybe there's something along that lines in jail? but i dont think your allowed to wear piercings then.. eh?

• If you're left your right. If you're right your wrong.

• if that particular person is male putting either side of the ear is pretty much gay or a douche