Do you think Ray Band shades/sunglasses adds attractiveness of a guy?

To me I think Ray Band sunglasses makes people look good and adds their attractiveness. What do you guys think?

*Plastic Ray Ban.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think Ray Bans r hot=] i guess they add a slight attractiveness but not a huge deal.

be careful tho, because they can also make u look like an asshole. pick a style which adds an element of chilled out classiness to ur look

What Girls Said 2

• Ray Bans are cool but tbh it depends on the facial shape/facial features of the person

• I hate how glasses and hats can fool you. Take the singer August Alsina for example. He's hot with shades, but when he takes em off you notice that he was trying to hide the fact that he was high. His eyes make him look a mess sometimes. And as for caps, some dudes looke cute with them. And then when most take it off, you noticed they had a very long forhead. Smh

What Guys Said 2

• Certain styles work for certain shaped faces. It may make you look sexier, more cool, or it just may make you look like you have bad tastes, or a douche.

As a guy who has spent too much on shades, I've been told good and bad things about me wearing variations of shades.

• I know only of 'Ray Ban'. Is this 'Ray Band' a new brand of sunglasses?

• Yes, Ray Ban. I mis-spelled but I mean the plastic ones.

• Well... they do seem attractive on some guys, but others look better 'naturally'. Just try experimenting with them, and see if it works out for you!

In my case, shades/sunglasses don't siut me at all so I hardly wear them unless its too hot and my eyes need protection. I have been told I look much better 'naturally'.