What's your shower routine?

This mainly for girls... Anyway I'm curious, what do you girls use in the shower? If you can please list your hair type and the products you use (I have thick hair, thinking about shopping for some new hair products soon), that would be great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• ok so i get in, stand there a bit enjoying the water temperature lol, get my hair wet.
    i then apply shampoo. i usually mix about 2-3 types to get more benefits. i have thick hair too and iv found that tresemme, palmolive, and schwarkshoph or however the hell u spell it lol, work well. i massage that into my hair, making sure my roots and ends get some lovin.
    so after that i leave it in for a few minutes and ill rinse it all off.
    i then apply conditioner, again 2-3 kinds. same brands. i leave it in there while i wash my body with a soft gel and a loofa.
    once that's done, i wash out the conditioner and rinse off my body. thats it=] towel dry and then onto the hair care routine lol

What Guys Said 4

• "This mainly for girls" alright, I'll answer this from a girl's perspective/roleplay as a girl.

I get in the shower and look for anything that says "shower gel" and "shampoo". My hair isn't that long so it doesn't take me a long time to wash. After that i get out and start with the hair, make-up and nails. Finally i'm ready to call the girls and make plans.

Later on. . .

me and the girls are in town looking super cute and we notice a handsome guy looking at us so I decide to take the lead.

"stay back girls i'll handle this"

so I stroll up to the guy and headbutt him, he goes down hard

"you crazy ***** ! What did you do that for !"

I ignore him and turn to one of my girls. "lequisha, get me the bat"

she quickly returns with the metalic baseball bat. I take it from her hand and prepare to take a swing a the guy. But Sandra grabs my arm.

"Anya we should stick to the plan !" (that's the name of my character)

I sigh and release my grip on the bat. "you're right. . . Lequisha get the kalashnikovs!"

We make our way towards the bank and leave the man behind.

Once there we stack up by the entrance. "this is it girls, we breach on three"

"one. . . two. . . three" Guns blazing, we charge into the bank. Despite the ensuring chaos we manage to get in and out quickly.

later. . .

me and the girls are out shopping. Using the money from the bank we buy every hair product in sight.

hope this helps. . .

• What the fuck is a shower?

• i would answer but you said girls, plus masturbation is a regular part of my shower ritual.

There are some nifty oils that are excellent for hair. In fact oil is exactly what your hair needs and can clean the follicles better than shampoo. The no-pooing method works for really cleaning your scalp too, that's where you use baking soda

• I just use dish soap.

What Girls Said 7

• I get my hair wet, stare off into space for about ten minutes. Shampoo on top of head, conditioner on ends (whatever kind of Aussie brand stuff I picked up two weeks ago). Stare into space some more. Wash body with this Olay berry scented stuff, rinse everything off, get out of shower and towel dry. Proceed to walk around my dorm room naked until my hair is dried into a horrific curly, frizzy abomination. Straighten until socially acceptable.

• I shower every evening/late evenings.

I have got very dry/rough hair and horribly dry skin.

I either use Biotique Bio Margosa Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (with conditioner) or The Body Shop shampoos.

I use some herbal facewash, or else Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash... (I was thinking of trying Loreal go 360 clean deep foaming face wash for sensitive skin. Yet to buy/try it).

I use HH Dermadew Baby Soap or Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter body wash, Lactacyd and top it up with a ultra healing dry skin moisturizer (after bath).

I use a loofah to scrub off the dirt. I shave like once a week.

• I dont know if you have these products where you are but my hair shampoo conditioner is called Indola (its the best of the best) when i blow dry my hair i use Redken heat protector and after i blow dry my hair and its nice and dry i use Agadir Argan Oil

• Not sure how much money you're looking to spend but I use Amika shampoo/conditioner. It's awesome, much cheaper on amazon, and it's the best smelling shit ever. Matrix/biolage is also good.

My hair is thick, color treated, and curly/wavy.

• I use whatever is at hand. I suck at this whole 'girl' thing. Must be doing something right though, I'm almost 30 and keep getting mistaken for a 20y

• I go in the shower, choose the right temperature, and let water pour over me till im completely wet. Then Ill take some Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner (2 in 1), had this shampoo for years, my hair smells so good! :D
    Then I rub it on my head and then I use some Dove cream wash and wash my body and then shave.
    After all this I pour water over me till all the shampoo is gone and Im clean. Then I get out the shower and dry my face > body > hair.
    All this takes me about 15-20 minutes.

• Pureology shampoo and conditioning treatment. Occasionally Moroccan oils. I experiment with all kinds of hair products. The first two are my main routine tho