Do girls prefer to wear sandals or heels?

Are sandals or heels preferred by women?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• There are high heeled sandals.

--- in my experience sandals that are heels that have very few straps and don't hold your foot well are real hell to walk in. The best high heels are usually boots because they provide support and security for the foot.
    Sandals are not as comfortable all the time. A really good pair is, obviously, expensive. But it's worth spending a little more money on shoes - you'll be walking in them for a loooong time. =)

• I prefer wearing heels, whether they are sneaker wedges, sandal wedges, pumps, combat boots, cowboy boots, etc. I like the extra height (in my tallest, which are about five inches, I can reach the tallest shelf of the grocery store) (Oh by the way I'm around 5'6" or 5'7") and the sound when I walk in heels. Also, I have very big feet (Depends on the brand, but average nine and a half shoe size) and I don't like how big they look in flat shoes. I'm a dancer too, so I like the nice pointed toe look of heels. I think heels make the muscles in my legs look overall slimmer but also more clearly defined.

• I prefer neither :P
    The only kind of shoes I've ever had are ASIC tennis shoes... I'm not a shoes kind of girl.

• hmm it honestly depends on my mood lol...

can i choose flip flops?

• I prefer to wear flat sandals since heels hurt my feet (plus they're hard to find in my size). I have flat feet and some other problems with my feet, so I don't want heels to aggravate anything.

• I prefer sneakers. haha but if i had to choose, id say heels. i really dont like sandals and i think the ones that all the girls wear are ugly (sorry if that offends anyone). plus theyre flimsy and can break easily. heels are sexy and make me feel sexy and theyre not that hard to walk in at all

• sandals are awesome and way more practical than heels.. i mostly wear sandals

• Sandals. I look nicer in heels, admittedly, but they're uncomfortable and totally impractical for all the random stuff I do throughout the day.

• Sandals. They're more comfortable and I don't need to be taller than I am.

• Sandals. I loove gladiator sandals. I'm too tall for heels I feel like

• Flats are the way to go

• I prefer converse.

• Sandals. The are cute, and I can't walk on high heels XD

• i like both but stiletto heels are so elegant ♥︎

• sandals, I never wear heels, because I am giant normally, I would not like to make myself even more giant. ;)

• I love both. It depends on the occasion :)

• Flats.. sandals yea I like being closer to the ground xD

• Flats. sneakers. Yea, so comfy

• I prefer none. I wear sneakers or loafers.

What Guys Said 2

• Sandals because they feel more comfortable and expose their feet with toes.

• Sandals are far healthier for women's feet.

• Who asked you. Are you a woman? Lol.

• Your question is not specifically directed at any gender, so you asked him.