Do guys get attracted to a girl's feet?

I do have pedicures. Do guys even notice the feet of girls?

0|0
10|22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I have a bad habit of checking to see if a cute girl is wearing sandals so I can check out her feet. Yes. I do notice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm attracted to them as there are other parts of a female's body I'm checking out before feet. However I do notices them as I do like tickling my gf feet and don't mind giving foot massages so they should be decent like the rest of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman who takes care of her feet, or has nice looking feet is an indication of how she takes care of herself.

0|1
    0|0
  • yep the guys with a foot fetish fosho take notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice because I am attracted to sexy feet on girls. Take good care of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a good idea to keep them clean because dirty feet are gross but i don't think a lot of guys have that kind of fetish

0|0
    0|0
  • Not especially or as a fetish, but one time a really shy and modest girl I liked wore open-toed shoes and I found myself admiring her feet, while simultaneously thinking it a little weird that I was admiring them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they're beyond ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but as long as they look hygienic that's fine, make them look as nice as possible though, so it looks like you take care of yourself, that's the only appeal in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls with painted toe nails very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • if he has a foot fetish he will ask you if he can suck your feet, if not he will only notice it if they are not done and look like oger feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup everytime. Unclean feet are one of the biggest turn offs...
    Any girl who can take care of her feet always shows her class and style !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I notice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will notice a girls feet, though it would be one of the last things I would probably notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really can't see how feet are attractive...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I notice shoes and I notice feet. The nicer she keeps them, the better! :-) I'm not a foot fetish guy but those who are will REALLY appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah.
    Toned thighs with no tatoos or hair, perfect like silk.
    Nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... most of us don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely yes! Well-kept and nice feet are the important part of a woman's beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your such a tease. thanks for the view

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yup, guys with foot fetishes do! There was a show where this lady started dating this guy and the relationship at first was was good. But he always wanted to touch her feet, giving them massages. Here she is thinking he's all in love, being all touchy with her but instead, he's in love with her feet. He wanted to worship them, bought a toe ring (she thought otherwise) to put on them and I believe what set her off is when he really got into it and tried to suck on her toe! He was fixated on it and I know I was just as creeped out as she was when she finally got the hint!

0|0
    0|1
  • oh my god lol yes!

get this. i got instagram awhile ago and i put up a pic where I'm just lying on my stomach with my legs crossed behind me. i hashtagged #feet lol and i literally had about 10-15 people ask me if i could 'model' for their pages DEDICATED to women's feet! HAHA i was amazed at the amount of foot love...

0|0
    0|0
  • only guys with foot fetish go crazy upon girls feet

1|0
    0|0
  • There are more guys that love feet than they care to admit...

0|0
    0|0
  • Men with a foot fetish do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those with a foot fetish sure do XD

0|0
    0|0
  • yep especially the foot fetish guys... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do , knew two guys who loved feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf has a foot fetish.

0|0
    0|0