Womens who wear corsets?

I've seen online lately in my area women have been selling corsets. i guess its just making me wonder because i didn't really know that girls wore corsets... i mean like besides Halloween costumes or lingerie purposes i can understand... but these are used and seems like they used them for everyday type wear. just not sure how youd wear them in everyday life i guess without it looking like your wearing lingerie out.

ill admit it is hot but just wondering if there's any girls on here that wear corsets i guess and shed some light on this for me. is this new fashion? and maybe a pic for example of howd u wear them? are there certain acceptable ways to wear them out?
www.amazon.com/.../B00DQO5DZO

example of the ones I've seen for sale
thx!!

Most Helpful Girl

• A real corset is used for waist training to make their waiste thinner for an hour glass figure. Yes woken wear it, or a lesser variation of it that just hid belly fat. The one in your link is a costume and would break easily, because of how cheap it is. Real steel bone corsets can set you back more that $100. It can be worn under clothing or over. You don't have to be gothic to wear them -.- they are really comfortable once you do wear them. They help with posture and back pain the most.
    www.corset-story.com/.../..._brocade_corset_17.jpg

What Girls Said 4

• Very nice. I also wear them from time to time. I just love retro/vintage lingerie and fashions anyway.

• the one in the link you provided looks really nice dude.. i've just asked a similar question yesterday
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1137424-what-do-you-think-about-this-look-yay-or-nay

• i think they look hot... but also usually paired with lingerie so peoples reactions when u go out in public might be a bit sketchy. ex- parents, co workers etc

• Some girla I know wear them - gothically inclined (willing to sacrifice comfort for a fashion statement every day, which unfortunately, isn't me o. O)...

• That is not a corset, that is decoration. It's fashion I guess, though honestly it always look like underwear. A real corset is unhealthy to wear often. It squishes your organs and bones together. That's a trend that should never come back

What Guys Said 0