Should I wear tight yoga shorts and a short tank top to the gym even though I'm not really toned, just skinny?

I'm pretty thin and I don't have any muscle. I have a nice flat stomach, but my arms and legs aren't toned at all, they're just skinny. I'm not sickly skinny, but I'd definitely say I'm thinner than the average person. I have pretty good sized boobs, but my butt isn't anything to look twice at. Would it be weird if I went showing that much skin if I'm not toned? What would guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, if wearing that outfit makes you feel better and motivates you to work out then wear it. You are working out for yourself not for others. Wear what YOU want. Well, as long as it's legal, haha.

What Guys Said 3

• I dont quite like toned cuties. Ur perfect just the way u are ;3

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes... I fucking love that!!

• Only if you want attention at the gym

What Girls Said 3

• There is no protocol that says you have to have a perfect body to wear clothes that show it off. :) Besides, people really only seem to get butthurt about seeing others who are very overweight showing some skin. I doubt you'll get any negative feedback if that's what you're afraid of.

• Screw anyone that says you shouldn't. I'm not a size 2 and I still wear half shirt's and shorts. Besides you're going to the gym making a step in the right direction anyone that hates on you for that is just plain stupid.

• you should be wearing what u like! who cares what others think. wear what u think is comfy!