Girls, would you help a guy like this?

Okay so im a guy, who wants to dress up as a girl. I have a lot of female friends and i was wondering if i should ask them to help me. I want to know if you had a male friend who wanted some help dressing up as a girl would you help? I want to dress up really girly, like stilletos, dresses, pantyhose, makeup, basically everything. Should i ask them to help me and maybe go shopping with me? Im not sure about everything and i think having a few girls to help me, would be very helpful. So be honest, would you help, or no? Do you think it would be fun to help a guy dress up as a girl, or no? Thanks

Also keep in mind this is would be just as friends, nothing sexual, or anything like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, but if he was gay it would be much easier for me to understand it than if he was straight...

What Girls Said 6

• Of course I would, and have! Many times. I have a thing for guys in fem attire anyway. Go for it and good luck.

• Yeah! I helped my friend to dress. He's gay it's not a big deal for us.

• Okay :). Yeah im not really gay but i do love the idea of dressing up as a girl. I have worn some hosiery before, it feels amazing!

• I'd love to!! I always wanted to go shopping and try dresses with a guy! Go ahead and ask them :)

• Yes why not? :)

• I would probably help.

• that would be cute.

What Guys Said 0